The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jamendo - Legal music under Creative Commons License

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MissGeek
Established Member
Established Member

Female
Number of posts : 82
Jamendo - Legal  music under Creative Commons License Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jamendo - Legal  music under Creative Commons License Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Jamendo - Legal  music under Creative Commons License Empty
PostSubject: Jamendo - Legal music under Creative Commons License   Jamendo - Legal  music under Creative Commons License EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:36 pm

I discovered this site on the French Ubuntu community, and I come to share you my discovery, as I am pro-opensource.

Jamendo is a website where you can find music of all genres and various independant artists who decided to share them under the Creative Commons BY-NC-ND (Attribution-No Commercial Use-Non Derivative) license, so you can legally download and share the music with your friends for free, so there is no piracy issue.

Here is the link : http://www.jamendo.com/en/

Don't hesitate to post the links to your favourite playlist !
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Jamendo - Legal  music under Creative Commons License 11101010
Jamendo - Legal  music under Creative Commons License Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Jamendo - Legal  music under Creative Commons License Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Jamendo - Legal  music under Creative Commons License 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Jamendo - Legal  music under Creative Commons License Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamendo - Legal music under Creative Commons License   Jamendo - Legal  music under Creative Commons License EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:47 pm

That's really cool Miss Geek, Thanks for sharing that with us here love. hug It's funny, I was just saying yesterday That I miss out on so much music internationally because I can't find alot of diverse music threw Itunes and other such services. Shrug I'm so gonna check this out , I just signed up props heart
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/

Jamendo - Legal music under Creative Commons License
Page 1 of 1