The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a(n other) bad guy on this forum !

Go down 
+3
M.D
Nessa
Eximma
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eximma
Eximma

Male
Number of posts : 10
a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! 810
Registration date : 2008-07-01

a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! Empty
PostSubject: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:21 am

Hi everyone !

I think everybody already knows me lol New Here

I'm Maxime (if you change the order of the letters, it makes "Eximma" -> Tks Miki for this idea !) and i'm 18 (since the 14th June Razz).

I'm french and I live in france, more precisely in the "Département de la Loire atlantique (click)" so pardon me if sometimes, my english is not always great Sad

In any case, this is Caihlem who gave me the link of this forum. I "work" on forumotion with him (and many members of this forum ^^).

Otherwise, I like playing music (I'm playing the percussions and especially the Marimba (see my avatar) for about 7 years), goind to school (especially the math lessons geek ), surfing on the net, etc...

Basically, I was on English forums to improve my English, but now, I'm there because I made many new friends and I really enjoy speaking with them ^^ (Especially with MD now (Hides behind Mike xD))

Well, I think I've said everything ^^

(Edit : I forgot for members who want my MSN, send me a PM Wink )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 6:27 am

Right, you stay there, and I'll move out of your way Smile

In any case welcome here probie Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! 11101010
a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 8:56 am

hyper Oooh Eximma, Yay! Welcome to The Realm ,sweety. It's a pleasure to have you here hun. hug Finally! Neener Make yourself at home cutie, I'm sure you know alot of us already from Forumotion. I'm so happy to finally see you here, tehe heart
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
M.D
Established Member
Established Member
M.D

Male
Number of posts : 137
a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! 1210
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:40 am

Bienvenue au TheRealm.forumotion.com (its okay? Razz )
Big Grin

Welcome...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:03 pm

Bienvenu without the "e" otherwise you're implying he's infact "she"

Other than that I'd say it passes Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:02 pm

I think that's a private joke between Martin and Eximma, Caihlem. Wink (She ~ tehe ><). That was too cute. Razz
Back to top Go down
M.D
Established Member
Established Member
M.D

Male
Number of posts : 137

Mood : a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! 1210
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:15 pm

I have stadied French just 1 yr, thats the reason because my french is too bad Smile (no jokes)

Last edited by M.D on Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:18 pm

Your french can't be half as bad as my French translator I use, Nothing butchers that language better. LOL hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 7:08 pm

Oh don't worry, Eximma's used to it by now LOL
Back to top Go down
Eximma
Eximma

Male

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 4:07 am

Caihlem wrote:
Oh don't worry, Eximma's used to it by now LOL

huh ? The translator ? It's true at first I used but now, I especially use the dictionnary, when there is a word I don't know (and there are Sad )

Anyway M.D, if you want to practice your French, don't hesitate to contact me (even if my french is not "spellingly" very good lol) ! Caihlem's help was very (and still is) very usefull when I began Hello Kitty (there are weird smilies here Chin )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 6:28 am

Don't you know it a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! Zebra33

a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! 74146210
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 3:47 pm

welcome Eximma. Nice to see you here Wink
Back to top Go down
Eximma
Eximma

Male

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:05 pm

Thanks everyone ^^

I'm glad to be there anyway ^^
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
Number of posts : 2240
a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! 3610
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:00 pm

Welcome Eximma
Feel free to get involved on the Realm & keep contributing!
Back to top Go down
MissGeek
Established Member
Established Member

Female
Number of posts : 82

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 1:59 am

Hey, it's lil'Max !

Do you recognize who's the geek girl behind my username ? Boogie
Back to top Go down
Eximma
Eximma

Male

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 2:50 pm

MissGeek wrote:
Hey, it's lil'Max !

Do you recognize who's the geek girl behind my username ? Boogie

A geekie girl ? Razz ahahahah Smackdown

My sister ? hug
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:17 am

Eximma I have been hiding your sis here for ages now. She triedta get away once, and I hadta handcuff her here to prevent her from leavin us again.. so now she stuck with us . LOL Love Katt heart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:41 am

MissGeek?
Handcuffed?
Not protected?

*Locks all the doors and turns off the lights*
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:00 am

You keep your crusty lil pervy paws off her finenesh thanx! Smackdown LOL * turns the lights back on * Razz
Back to top Go down
MissGeek
Established Member
Established Member

Female
Number of posts : 82

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 4:44 am

> Lil'max : Yes, I'm your sister :mrgreen:
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male
Number of posts : 589
Life : a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! 44101010

Mood : a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! 1410
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:12 pm

Man, really we have to put some kind of membership filter on this site. Jeez, we let anyone in
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male
Number of posts : 589
Life : a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! 44101010

Mood : a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! 1410
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:15 pm

Eximma wrote:
Caihlem's help was very (and still is) very usefull

Hold on! Are we talking about the same Caihlem?
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Kilsek wrote:
Eximma wrote:
Caihlem's help was very (and still is) very usefull

Hold on! Are we talking about the same Caihlem?

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:12 am

a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! 74146210
What can I say?

They like me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a(n other) bad guy on this forum !   a(n other) bad guy on this forum ! Empty

Back to top Go down

a(n other) bad guy on this forum !
Page 1 of 1