The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stop playing with your food!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Stop playing with your food! 11101010
Stop playing with your food! Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Stop playing with your food! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Stop playing with your food! 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Stop playing with your food! Empty
PostSubject: Stop playing with your food!   Stop playing with your food! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:58 pm

I have been told a zillion times as a child to "Stop playing with your food" Biffed in the forehead for doing so even. My girlfriend Joanna is a chef back in NY, who also tells her kids the same... But I have proof now.. Adults do play with their food too....

Stop playing with your food! Orange

Stop playing with your food! Egg1

Stop playing with your food! Bread

Stop playing with your food! Cabbage

Stop playing with your food! Apple

Stop playing with your food! Banana

Stop playing with your food! Juicer

Stop playing with your food! Bite

Stop playing with your food! Pear

Ain't That the biggest chunk of hipocrisy we ever had to swallow? Stop playing with your food! Yell Chef competitions or not Joanna, you are so grounded missy! Smackdown
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
Number of posts : 2240
Stop playing with your food! Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Stop playing with your food! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Stop playing with your food! 3610
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Stop playing with your food!   Stop playing with your food! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:57 pm

Very good, but the egg is awesome - how did they do that without breaking it?
Back to top Go down
ONECRUNCH

Male
Number of posts : 202
Stop playing with your food! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stop playing with your food! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Stop playing with your food! 6510
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Stop playing with your food!   Stop playing with your food! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:13 pm

My guess would be a Dremel tool.
Back to top Go down
MissGeek
Established Member
Established Member

Female
Number of posts : 82
Stop playing with your food! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Stop playing with your food! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Stop playing with your food!   Stop playing with your food! EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:22 am

My aunt (and godmother) went to Thailand twice with her husband to adopt their two daughters and she could see carved fruits and vegetables into flowers.

About Thai cuisine : http://thaifood.about.com/od/thaifoodandculture/a/foodculture.htm
Back to top Go down
Hotdogs
Established Member
Established Member
Hotdogs

Male
Number of posts : 114

Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Stop playing with your food!   Stop playing with your food! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:39 pm

Wow, they actually look quite good. I wouldn't last that long and go to that much trouble playing with my food without losing temptation and eating it! Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.everydaystuff.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop playing with your food!   Stop playing with your food! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop playing with your food!
Page 1 of 1