The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U.S. President Bush congratulates Ilinden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M.D
Established Member
Established Member
M.D

Male
Number of posts : 137
U.S. President Bush congratulates Ilinden Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100U.S. President Bush congratulates Ilinden Right_bar_bleue

Mood : U.S. President Bush congratulates Ilinden 1210
Registration date : 2008-06-25

U.S. President Bush congratulates Ilinden Empty
PostSubject: U.S. President Bush congratulates Ilinden   U.S. President Bush congratulates Ilinden EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:39 am

U.S. President Bush congratulates Ilinden 316wyep
George W.Bush , Branko Crvenkovski(president of RM) and Nikola Gruevski(premier of RM)

On occasion of August 2-Ilinden, Day of the Republic, U.S. President George Bush sent a note of congratulations to Macedonian counterpart Branko Crvenkovski.

"I send my sincere congratulations in a time when you celebrate your national holiday, Day of the Republic-August 2. I salute the positive reforms that the Republic of Macedonia has made thus far, as well as Your commitment to work on those that remain.

As a sovereign country, Republic of Macedonia has shown impressive commitment in the field of institutional building, and I am deeply convinced it will continue to its path towards a peaceful and successful future.

The United States would like to thank the Republic of Macedonia for its contribution in establishing freedom and democracy in our world, and remain firm supporters of the country in its Euro-Atlantic aspirations", reads the note of U.S. President Bush.
Back to top Go down

U.S. President Bush congratulates Ilinden
Page 1 of 1