The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My topic got locked for no reason.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Caspian

Male
Number of posts : 49
My topic got locked for no reason. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My topic got locked for no reason. Right_bar_bleue

Mood : My topic got locked for no reason. 4610
Registration date : 2008-11-27

My topic got locked for no reason. Empty
PostSubject: My topic got locked for no reason.   My topic got locked for no reason. EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:51 pm

See: https://therealm.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f4/satan-s-little-helper-t1291.htm#24622 I got told it was meant to be in another area. I see no movie area. So it shouldn't have got locked.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : My topic got locked for no reason. 11101010
My topic got locked for no reason. Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100My topic got locked for no reason. Right_bar_bleue

Mood : My topic got locked for no reason. 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: My topic got locked for no reason.   My topic got locked for no reason. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:55 am

Psst, don't argue with staff decisions, silly. Razz Kilsek locked it properly because it was in the wrong section. But he probably didn't move it as he was uncertain as to where I would move it to , but we do have a pop culture section for movies / music so I'll move it there for you and unlock it again. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Prince Caspian

Male
Number of posts : 49
My topic got locked for no reason. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My topic got locked for no reason. Right_bar_bleue

Mood : My topic got locked for no reason. 4610
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: My topic got locked for no reason.   My topic got locked for no reason. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 4:19 am

Teehee. I always argue with staff Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My topic got locked for no reason.   My topic got locked for no reason. Empty

Back to top Go down

My topic got locked for no reason.
Page 1 of 1