The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is America taking advantange of our Elderly?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Is America taking advantange of our Elderly? 11101010
Is America taking advantange of our Elderly? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Is America taking advantange of our Elderly? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Is America taking advantange of our Elderly? 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Is America taking advantange of our Elderly? Empty
PostSubject: Is America taking advantange of our Elderly?   Is America taking advantange of our Elderly? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:09 am

Ok I found out today that my grents back home in NJ are being asked to spend $6,000 a month very soon in their assist living facility now. Personally I am LIVID just hearing this! I can not believe any retirement home would take advantage of seniors financially in such a manner. Now, my grandparents (The Blooms ) are in the retirement home yes, a very nice retirement home ,mind you. Very well taken care of honestly. BUT to jack the monthly rent up by almost $3,000 to me is completely unphathomable really, OMG I swear , my head is going to explode here. I want to call the director of operations there and rip some one a new one.

What the hell is going on in society when they decide to make such decisions with taking care of the eldery. Who is it that sits in their offices, where? and say's "Lets's suck every possible penny outta these old folk before they croak?"And how can I getta them? eh?

No seriously though, I am having a VERY hard time wrapping my head around this newsflash and would like to gauge some bodys eyes out, yes! Wham

$6,000.00 Dollars a month rent is just insane, for a condo type resisdence no bigger then ours here in florida, I don't give a Rats Flying ( No Swearing ), if they have a doctor on call if necessary or they're provided food daily. Big flippin Woop! What

What is bothering me the most is that they are fine with it, the family seems to be like well whatever if thats what they want, you know? WTF!!!!! HELLLOOOOO people wake the flip up!! Mad

Am I really the only one that see's anything wrong with this? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Is America taking advantange of our Elderly?   Is America taking advantange of our Elderly? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:38 pm

TIA : This Is America (taken from TIA Africa)

Some wealth-monger gets a nice seat, and he goes for the quick way to greed.
You should be able to get the ( No Swearing ) out of the buisness, but it won't be easy Wink
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Is America taking advantange of our Elderly? 11101010
Is America taking advantange of our Elderly? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Is America taking advantange of our Elderly? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Is America taking advantange of our Elderly? 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Is America taking advantange of our Elderly?   Is America taking advantange of our Elderly? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:40 am

Yeah ,I'd love to have my say about this Theo, for sure. I find it unreasonable honestly. In the final stages of seniors lives here in america, you would think they'd be expected to pay less for such care not extravagantly more in these cases. Is America taking advantange of our Elderly? OHbreath
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is America taking advantange of our Elderly?   Is America taking advantange of our Elderly? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is America taking advantange of our Elderly?
Page 1 of 1