The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiya... been here before....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IanBabe
IanBabe

Male
Number of posts : 4
Hiya... been here before.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hiya... been here before.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Hiya... been here before.... Empty
PostSubject: Hiya... been here before....   Hiya... been here before.... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:54 pm

Hiya all... i was register here before but have forgot login details lol

Nessa you may well know me, i doubt it but you never know...

Ever remember the forum "Neon Blackout"?

I was the admin you signed up on there & that's how i found out bout this fine forum you have as you advertised it on my board & my jolly god it hasnt half changed lol

The forum i had i deleted as i had no time for it, i just help out with my dad's forum now.

Anyway hope to see you lot around.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Hiya... been here before.... 11101010
Hiya... been here before.... Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Hiya... been here before.... Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Hiya... been here before.... 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Hiya... been here before....   Hiya... been here before.... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:32 am

Hiya IanBabe wave Welcome back again sweetie, sorry your forum was deleted. I remember it well. Glad you peeked back in. How have you been? Big Grin
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
IanBabe
IanBabe

Male
Number of posts : 4
Hiya... been here before.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hiya... been here before.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Hiya... been here before....   Hiya... been here before.... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:48 pm

I been well thanks.... very busy, found myself a job after being a full-time carer for my mum for 3 year... i now live in York with my fiancee & my life is goin the way i want it so couldn't be better....

You been okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya... been here before....   Hiya... been here before.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiya... been here before....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: