The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what do you want done with your body after you die?

Go down 
+10
record4
Nitara
justanothergirlyo
Max™
Adi
Bad Wolf
Anlace
Luky
valhalla
Nessa
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : what do you want done with your body after you die? 11101010
what do you want done with your body after you die? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100what do you want done with your body after you die? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : what do you want done with your body after you die? 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

what do you want done with your body after you die? Empty
PostSubject: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 2:03 am

I would like to be cremated and have my ashes put into little vials and passed out to every one that attends my services. Kinda morbid, no? LOL
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456
what do you want done with your body after you die? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what do you want done with your body after you die? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 5:25 am

actually, i have my own thaughts on that. i think there is like a second earth (not at all like this) where the spirits of the emortal go to live free. to put it simpler, i don't beeleve in death
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
what do you want done with your body after you die? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100what do you want done with your body after you die? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : what do you want done with your body after you die? 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 3:42 pm

I just can't imagine rotting away in a coffin for all eternity with maggots and buggies feeding off me..till im nothing but a gray ashy skeleton. Just the thought is icky pale
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 7:11 pm

Burn me!!! Pyre and all.
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
what do you want done with your body after you die? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100what do you want done with your body after you die? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : what do you want done with your body after you die? 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 1:37 pm

I don't think that it matters what happens with your body after you die because you definitely won't care since you will be dead LOL But anyway I don't think that it matters what they will do to you after you die because if they bury you in a very nice cemetery or they throw your ash in the ocean or they throw your ash down the toilet it doesn't matter to you
Back to top Go down
Anlace
Anlace

Female
Number of posts : 49
what do you want done with your body after you die? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what do you want done with your body after you die? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 6:28 pm

Ewww. You're right, I guess it doesn't REALLY matter, but I don't want my final resting place to be with dead flesh eating bugs. No
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
what do you want done with your body after you die? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100what do you want done with your body after you die? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : what do you want done with your body after you die? 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 9:56 am

Anlace wrote:
but I don't want my final resting place to be with dead flesh eating bugs. No

Me neither!
Back to top Go down
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 268

Mood : what do you want done with your body after you die? 7510
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 12:35 am

Nessa wrote:
I would like to be cremated and have my ashes put into little vials and passed out to every one that attends my services. Kinda morbid, no? LOL

LOL that is actually something very similar that i want done
i want my body cremated and my ashes put into an urn with
a quartz crystal that i have along with some of my blood mixed into
it all and sealed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkfx.com
Adi
Established Member
Established Member
Adi

Female
Number of posts : 107

Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 8:02 am

Well, two of my deepest regrets about our life on earth
are the diseases that blight the human race and the
'apparent' need for animals to suffer in the medical research
laboratories in search of the cures.

So, if there's anything worth saving within me, I would
like to donate my body and organs to medical research.

If it helps to find a cure for some disease that blights
the human race and at the same time saves one or more
animals from such pain and distress, then at least I will have
done something worthwhile as I bid the world goodbye.
Back to top Go down
http://happyhour.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Max™
Power Member
Power Member

Male
Number of posts : 523

Mood : what do you want done with your body after you die? 1410
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 8:58 am

i would have donated my body to science,
but as i lost my large intestines over 25 years ago, just imagine at the lab,

*they open me up* "oi theres only half of you here, wheres the rest?"
*rejected*
Back to top Go down
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female
Number of posts : 290

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 12:36 pm

Angel My grandparents have a spot for us all to be
together, theres a giant headstone and my grandparents
are there, next will be my mother, then myself and i choose
to be cremated i have it all set up already. We dont have any
guarantees in life, but we can make the final choice for ourself
so that nobody can change it after the fact.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/spicyyo
Nitara
Established Member
Established Member
Nitara

Female
Number of posts : 52

Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 2:36 pm

Anlace wrote:
Ewww. You're right, I guess it doesn't REALLY matter, but I don't want my final resting place to be with dead flesh eating bugs. No

I couldn't agree more. Smile I'd like to be cremated and have my ashes scattered into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
http://vampress-nitara.livejournal.com
record4
record4

Male
Number of posts : 251

Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 5:46 pm

I dunno, feed me to alligators.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedrunkidiots.com
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female
Number of posts : 290

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 8:23 pm

record4 wrote:
I dunno, feed me to alligators.

hug
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/spicyyo
zinex

Female
Number of posts : 27

Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 10:10 am

i have thought about this from time to time. When i was young i wanted to be frozen till a time someone could bring the dead back lol! Now i reckon being cremated would be fine, as long as they take my brain out first then put it back. Just to make sure i am dead. gruesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pregnancy2parents.com
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 5:38 pm

this a topic that scares me as i have a reacurring dream about being burried alive ., so i guess crenmation be better after donating body organs so someone else can live on x
Back to top Go down
record4
record4

Male
Number of posts : 251

Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 4:41 am

Actually I really don't care. I won't be using it anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedrunkidiots.com
Camulus
VIP
VIP
Camulus

Male
Number of posts : 1281

Mood : what do you want done with your body after you die? 4610
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 1:19 am

I want to be beamed away as in "Beam me up Jesus" Lol! Cheers 2

— Camulus
Back to top Go down
Tarogasini
Tarogasini

Male
Number of posts : 17

Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Burned ( cremated ).
Ashes scattered on the place i was most happy in my life.

Otherwise : i am dead, what do i care Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.globehex.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you want done with your body after you die?   what do you want done with your body after you die? Empty

Back to top Go down

what do you want done with your body after you die?
Page 1 of 1