The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you like firm clothes?

Go down 
+7
ONECRUNCH
ilovecameltoes
Bad Wolf
Nessa
justice4all
Anlace
Luky
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Life : Do you like firm clothes? 11101010
Do you like firm clothes? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Do you like firm clothes? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Do you like firm clothes? 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Do you like firm clothes? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 2:39 am

I mean do you like to wear clothes or shoes from Nike,Adidas and other alike. A personally don't like to wear this kind of clothes because they are very expensive and although they are a bit better than regular clothes The price difference is very large.For example in my country a pair of shoes from Adidas cost around 150-200$. While a normal pair costs around 20$. So it is almost ten times as much and so I wonder is the price difference is really worth it. What do you people think? And let me ask you something else: How much does a pair of shoes costs in your country.Tell me an average price.
Back to top Go down
Anlace
Anlace

Female
Number of posts : 49
Do you like firm clothes? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you like firm clothes? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 9:53 am

Yes I agree, most top name brands here are around the same price as yours $100-$200 , especially brand new style shoes or sneakers. I wear sketcher sneakers, they go for about $45- $65 bucks Smile
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Do you like firm clothes? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Do you like firm clothes? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 11:27 am

The money difference is not worth it! So it is better to pay less cash since there isn't such a big difference(except the price one).
Back to top Go down
justice4all

Male
Number of posts : 4
Do you like firm clothes? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you like firm clothes? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 10:57 am

it's so important to have a best quality clothes of course but in the event we are all students and at least till we have our own career we must be more economic..
Back to top Go down
http://nurmp3.withme.us
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Do you like firm clothes? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Do you like firm clothes? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Do you like firm clothes? 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 11:11 am

Shopping sensibly is a smart choice..I have 2 lil girls and want them to look great for school, but i won't go crazy buying my girls Ralph Lauren, top name brand clothes right now..Shopping at Target or Old Navy is a great way to get back to school clothes and accesories at sensible prices Smile
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 12:09 pm

I agree with you Nessa! Better to buy clothes that look nice but don't cost loads of money!
Back to top Go down
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 268

Mood : Do you like firm clothes? 7510
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 10:58 am

*heh* theese days i shop for "new" cloths at goodwill
got several shirts there, and if i need new shoes, i try to find sales at places like Payless
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkfx.com
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Do you like firm clothes? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Do you like firm clothes? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 8:59 pm

Nemesis Prime wrote:
*heh* theese days i shop for "new" cloths at goodwill
got several shirts there, and if i need new shoes, i try to find sales at places like Payless

Right, people would be suprised at the great deals good will has sometimes yo. Wink And my girls love payless sneakers LOL
Back to top Go down
ilovecameltoes
Established Member
Established Member
ilovecameltoes

Male
Number of posts : 51

Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 8:23 pm

99% of the time you will find me in blue jeans and a white T shirt. I dont like having logos or sponcering someone. Though I do buy top brande pants and the softest White T's I can find. Flip flopps are 99% of the time as well. I live in Florida though what can i say. When I am not wearing that stuff its normalyl some athletic wear cause i plan on getting sweety. Now my dress cloths are way expensive, but the way I figure it is.. IF you are going to find my ass dressed up nice, I mine as well go all the f~cking way and I do. Slacks starting at $200 - 350, shirts starting $100 running up to $400. Shoes are very hard for me as I have a huge foot, and its extremly hard to find nice brandes in a size 14 or 15 so I end up going cheap on them.
Back to top Go down
ONECRUNCH

Male
Number of posts : 202

Mood : Do you like firm clothes? 6510
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 11:13 pm

Depends on what it is. I have purchased high dollar items that have held out for years and I can say it was a worthy purchase. For instance - I have a J Peterman Barn style Canvas jacket I have worn Spring and Fall for 10 years now. The Jacket cost $189 back then and it still looks perfect. It was a lot of money for a plain thin jacket with no lining but has definately served it's purpose. Another example - I used to go through a $40 wallet every year. I spent $130 on a nice Coach wallet 7 years ago and the damn plastic inside still looks great despite the many wash cycles and swimming pools it accidently took baths in it turned out to be money well spent.

I have clothes that I wear everyday that just seem to get trashed easily. Partly due to cheap quality but to me they are not worth spending money on.

I think when it comes to spending money on items such as these you have to decide on an item by item basis.
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female
Number of posts : 266

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 1:05 pm

This might make me sound so weird BUT i hate expensive clothes Blush I like old navy and target and stuff... I would rather have loads of cheaper clothes than like one shirt from LTD2 or somewhere
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 2:18 am

I love Old Navy too, they're having a 50% off sale right NOW! haha. I guess I like nice things to a certain extent really but, expensive things are great once in a while too. I have an addiction to luxury handbags, its horrible, and shoes.. LOL Blush
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female
Number of posts : 952

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 5:26 am

I really don't get the whole handbag and shoe thing with most women! I have one pair of sneakers and one pair of hightop hiking type boot. That's it!! lol

I can't wear dress shoes anymore due to my knees and feet, but when I could, I had maybe 2 pair at the most. One black and one white or tan. lol

I think my husband is more into shoes than I am. When we were in the USA, if I lost him at Wally World (Wal-Mart) I always knew I could find him in the Shoe Dept. hahaha
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female
Number of posts : 266

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 5:23 pm

LOL I LOVE wally world! LOL and I can always find my cousin in shoes! LOL
Back to top Go down
ilovecameltoes
Established Member
Established Member
ilovecameltoes

Male
Number of posts : 51

Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 10:06 pm

women in spandex ROCK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 1:24 pm

Firm tops on women, like tanktops either bring out the best... or the worst, so it depends on the girl LOL

Slims are gay - period

Personally, I'm happy in my baggy jeans (not Black Style Baggy - no offense I just like my ( No Swearing ) high and dry Razz)
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
Number of posts : 2240
Do you like firm clothes? Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Do you like firm clothes? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Do you like firm clothes? 3610
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:31 am

I'm not into branded clothes, but I like better quality shoes, so I go for Adidas, Reebok & Nike trainers - they are worth that bit extra because they last better - I tend to buy up when I'm on holiday in the US - it's so much cheaper, especially at the outlets (I go to one at Lee, Mass.)
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 4:12 pm

Caihlem wrote:

Personally, I'm happy in my baggy jeans (not Black Style Baggy - no offense I just like my ( No Swearing ) high and dry Razz)

I just got an image of you all gansta'd out, with Bling and all LOL ~ Ghetto Fabulous! Do you like firm clothes? 3109224546d7b3b504e04
Back to top Go down
Tarogasini
Tarogasini

Male
Number of posts : 17

Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:34 pm

I like to buy firms because they are giving me an impression of quality, which usually is true, as firms cant afford bad quality, such information would got out and ruin them... But yes 30, 40 % of the price you pay is just the company logo.

Well for my Adidas sport sneakers i paid around 50 € and for DC shoes 105 €.
Back to top Go down
http://www.globehex.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like firm clothes?   Do you like firm clothes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like firm clothes?
Page 1 of 1