The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why do people hate Emo kids?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Why do people hate Emo kids? 11101010
Why do people hate Emo kids? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Why do people hate Emo kids? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Why do people hate Emo kids? 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Why do people hate Emo kids? Empty
PostSubject: Why do people hate Emo kids?   Why do people hate Emo kids? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 2:44 am

Some poor
emo girl gets up on a high horse because she watched the Fox news
report about emo kids. About halfway through is when the lolz
begin.It's not so much that making fun of emo kids is the case here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJTFVM2A27c

But in all honesty..This girls whining just made me want to smack her senseless . LOL

Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Why do people hate Emo kids? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Why do people hate Emo kids? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Why do people hate Emo kids? 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Why do people hate Emo kids?   Why do people hate Emo kids? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 6:24 am

In my country we don't hate Emo kids although there are lots of them. Maybe people don't really hate them they just don't understand them, at least this is what I think. People are afraid of things that they don't understand or things that they don't know and so they have to accept them for who they are. I think the girl in the video is right and although I have an age very close to them(I am 18 years old) I don't agree with the way they act and dress but I don't condemned them. It's there life and they can do whatever they want with it as long as they are not doing anything illegal. This is my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Why do people hate Emo kids? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Why do people hate Emo kids? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Why do people hate Emo kids?   Why do people hate Emo kids? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 9:20 am

I dont hate Emo kids either..Sometimes I think I'm slightly Emo myself..That whole 6/6/06 was really Emo beatdown day here in the US, How sad and it makes me not proud to be an american just knowing that people here contributed to such actions, sickens me. I would never participate in any form of bashing like that ever in my lifetime..its not who I am.

But when i see a video like this girls, plea for understanding, crying, all hyper one sec & crying the next. She is the perfect example of what an Emo kid really is..Misunderstood, labeled, Emotional teenagers.

My veiw is who really cares how other people dress or what kind of music they listen to, to each his own.Shrug

Last edited by on Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do people hate Emo kids?   Why do people hate Emo kids? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:36 pm

I personally think these emo kids are just spoiled brats whose idea of hardship is picking out the right black eyeliner.Big Grin Just kidding. A little. I really think they are like bottles of soda with the cap shut tight. Emotions under pressure. Poor communication channels with parents. Their parents are too busy to nurture them the right way, leaving them stifled. For real, if they really knew, deep down inside, what difficult really was, They'd quit their F-in' BITCHIN'....Chin ...Or it could just simply be a case of having absolutely no backbone. Either way..:finger: Emo kids.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people hate Emo kids?   Why do people hate Emo kids? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:53 pm

Uugh, your so mean Jason..I like Emo Kids..They're still Human FFS.. they should be treated as everyone else would like to be treated. Acceptance is hard to come by No
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Why do people hate Emo kids? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Why do people hate Emo kids? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Why do people hate Emo kids? 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Why do people hate Emo kids?   Why do people hate Emo kids? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 3:35 pm

Nessa wrote:
Acceptance is hard to come by No
That is really true. Exactly what I said!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do people hate Emo kids?   Why do people hate Emo kids? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do people hate Emo kids?
Page 1 of 1