The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Visiting (for now)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishes
Banned
Banned

Male
Number of posts : 112
Life : Just Visiting (for now) 44101010
Just Visiting (for now) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just Visiting (for now) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-27

Just Visiting (for now) Empty
PostSubject: Just Visiting (for now)   Just Visiting (for now) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 9:44 am

Hi Nessa and fellow members. Just sort of met you at OURPLACE so I thought Id pop over and say HI. Well HI.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Just Visiting (for now) 11101010
Just Visiting (for now) Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Just Visiting (for now) Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Just Visiting (for now) 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (for now)   Just Visiting (for now) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 10:15 am

wave Hi Fishes, welcome to the Realm Sweety..Make yourself at home..Feel free to post ,start topics if you like and if ya have any questions hun..I'm always lurking around here somewhere..I hope you enjoy your stay here Cutie props
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
fishes
Banned
Banned

Male
Number of posts : 112
Life : Just Visiting (for now) 44101010
Just Visiting (for now) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just Visiting (for now) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (for now)   Just Visiting (for now) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 10:37 am

Thanks for the warm welcome Nessa.You certainly know how to make someone feel at home.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Just Visiting (for now) 11101010
Just Visiting (for now) Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Just Visiting (for now) Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Just Visiting (for now) 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (for now)   Just Visiting (for now) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 10:52 am

Not a problem hun..I would like all Realm members to feel like this is there livingroom and be comfortable here. Most of my members here are very friendly and take pride in welcoming and assisting the newbs in any way possible..I'm lucky enough to have some good members who genuinely get along with everyone..Its a pleasure to have ya here Sweety. I hope we get a chance to chat more sometimes..Doors always open here for ya luv hug
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (for now)   Just Visiting (for now) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 12:08 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (for now)   Just Visiting (for now) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Visiting (for now)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: