The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Super Power would you most like to have?

Go down 
+9
Luky
justanothergirlyo
Bad Wolf
Selena Fan
Nitara
Kilsek
Morgan
valhalla
Nessa
13 posters

Which Super Power would you most like to have?
1) Ability to fly
What Super Power would you most like to have? V-left1228%What Super Power would you most like to have? V-righ12
 28% [ 5 ]
2) Invisibility
What Super Power would you most like to have? V-left1217%What Super Power would you most like to have? V-righ12
 17% [ 3 ]
3) Telepathy
What Super Power would you most like to have? V-left1211%What Super Power would you most like to have? V-righ12
 11% [ 2 ]
4) Mutation
What Super Power would you most like to have? V-left126%What Super Power would you most like to have? V-righ12
 6% [ 1 ]
5) Invulnerability
What Super Power would you most like to have? V-left120%What Super Power would you most like to have? V-righ12
 0% [ 0 ]
6) Extra Sensory Perception
What Super Power would you most like to have? V-left126%What Super Power would you most like to have? V-righ12
 6% [ 1 ]
7) Time manipulation
 6% [ 1 ]
8) Time Travel
 6% [ 1 ]
9) Super Strength
What Super Power would you most like to have? V-left120%What Super Power would you most like to have? V-righ12
 0% [ 0 ]
10) Shape shifting
What Super Power would you most like to have? V-left1222%What Super Power would you most like to have? V-righ12
 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : What Super Power would you most like to have? 11101010
What Super Power would you most like to have? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What Super Power would you most like to have? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What Super Power would you most like to have? 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

What Super Power would you most like to have? Empty
PostSubject: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 12:04 am

I chose ~ Invisibility Smile
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456
What Super Power would you most like to have? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Super Power would you most like to have? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 6:19 am

invisibillity would be really awsome because it would be pretty cool to atend events, and no one can see i am actually there. also...time travel. would really make use of that
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Morgan

Male
Number of posts : 227
What Super Power would you most like to have? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Super Power would you most like to have? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 7:09 am

Lol invisiblity becuase that would be so cool! Razz

I also choice shape shifting, ever since I was little I wanted to shape shift into things lol! And I also picked time travel, so I can see my nanny buzby, who passed away. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.renderpixel.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 7:36 am

I'd choose the capactiy to control fire, but since it's not on the list I chose....
Telepathy Cool
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male
Number of posts : 589
Life : What Super Power would you most like to have? 44101010

Mood : What Super Power would you most like to have? 1410
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 7:55 am

Shape shifting.

I play a shape changer in my RPG group
Back to top Go down
Nitara
Established Member
Established Member
Nitara

Female
Number of posts : 52

Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 10:17 am

It was a tough choice, but I went with shape shifting.
Back to top Go down
http://vampress-nitara.livejournal.com
Selena Fan
Established Member
Established Member
Selena Fan

Female
Number of posts : 96

Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 6:03 am

Ahhhhhhh Morgan sorry your Nanny died. I lost my dad it will be 2 years in November. As for me I told telepathy. To bad the ability to speak to animals wasn't on the list. I always wonder what Emma and Daisy are thinking.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Morgan

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 10:47 am

Thats okay. Smile - Im so sorry to hear about your dad. hug

Who is Emma and Daisy? Smile
Back to top Go down
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 268

Mood : What Super Power would you most like to have? 7510
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 3:01 pm

mine wasnt on the list .. so i chose Mutation.

The super power that ive always wanted is:
The ability to read/write/comunitcate in any Language.

Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkfx.com

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 3:08 pm

Buenos Dias Chika What Super Power would you most like to have? Couleur-content-5

*Already far from danger*
Back to top Go down
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 3:52 pm

Caihlem wrote:
Buenos Dias Chika What Super Power would you most like to have? Couleur-content-5

*Already far from danger*

im doing well ^_^

comment allez-vous ?
Back to top Go down
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female
Number of posts : 290

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 6:58 pm

I chose flying Angel
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/spicyyo
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
What Super Power would you most like to have? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100What Super Power would you most like to have? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What Super Power would you most like to have? 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 2:10 am

I choose flying, because I always wanted to fly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 4:20 am

Ich bin sehr gut, und die schöne frauline? Smile
Back to top Go down
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 9:10 am

Caihlem wrote:
Ich bin sehr gut, und die schöne frauline? Smile

nicht schlecht ist es Dienstag, Notwendigkeit Kaffee
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Morgan

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 10:38 am

ive also always wanted to fly.

Im not joking now.. When I was little, I used to think Red Bull used to give you wings and I was scared just in case I'd come into school and people would laugh at me because I was the only person to have wings lmao.
Back to top Go down
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 11:04 am

Morgan wrote:
ive also always wanted to fly.

Im not joking now.. When I was little, I used to think Red Bull used to give you wings and I was scared just in case I'd come into school and people would laugh at me because I was the only person to have wings lmao.

if you have/get the power to fly .. make sure it comes with landing instructions <_< or at least see if you can throw in invunralbility(sp) Razz

ie.. see *Heros (Nathan Petrelli .. aka The Flying Man)
Back to top Go down
Selena Fan
Established Member
Established Member
Selena Fan

Female
Number of posts : 96

Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 6:20 am

Hugs back Morgan! Emma and Daisy are my pets. Emma is my guinea pig and Daisy is my dog. To the person who wished to comunicate in other languages, I am bilingual. I speak both English and Spanish. Now I'm learning German, the language of my grandparents.
Back to top Go down
Camulus
VIP
VIP
Camulus

Male
Number of posts : 1281

Mood : What Super Power would you most like to have? 4610
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 8:25 pm

I chose Extrasensory perception.

— Mtdew1967
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
What Super Power would you most like to have? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What Super Power would you most like to have? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What Super Power would you most like to have? 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 7:51 am

I'd still Kill to be Invisble. There are so many things I'd like to do in this world with invisible powers. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 12:26 pm

i chose shape shiftin Big Grin
Back to top Go down
mkerv
Power Member
Power Member
mkerv

Male
Number of posts : 364

Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 7:48 am

I would like to manipulate time like Hiro on Heroes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mkerv
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
Number of posts : 2240
What Super Power would you most like to have? Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100What Super Power would you most like to have? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What Super Power would you most like to have? 3610
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 9:51 pm

I'd like to be able to perform the Jedi mind trick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Super Power would you most like to have?   What Super Power would you most like to have? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Super Power would you most like to have?
Page 1 of 1