The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

always late for lessons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456
always late for lessons Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100always late for lessons Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-03

always late for lessons Empty
PostSubject: always late for lessons   always late for lessons EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 3:02 am

and, it's getting anoying. wish the taxi didon't arive soo late every dday.....anoying!. then my support worker turns up really late, no wonder the teacher's angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: always late for lessons   always late for lessons EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 4:29 am

Ha!

To go to Uni I normally took the bus, until the bus company decided to change the whole system

Ofcourse, the news times haven't been given out and they're not awaysthere on the old times

Result; I'm bleeding pocket money driving about in my car >.<
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : always late for lessons 11101010
always late for lessons Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100always late for lessons Right_bar_bleue

Mood : always late for lessons 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: always late for lessons   always late for lessons EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 10:09 am

Wow really guys? Daniel I would be calling that taxi 30 minutes earlier and make THEM wait 10 - 15 minutes for you instead then geez..I'd be screaming on them. Mad

I never had that problem in school. I'd bus it, walk, train whatever it took to get my bum there on time..But in New York theres means of transportation every 2 blocks, buses, trains, taxi would just run up to you within minutes. thank god. I'd flip if i had to pay gas and tolls everyday to get my non motivated bum there @ 7am LOL
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Morgan
Morgan

Male
Number of posts : 227
always late for lessons Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100always late for lessons Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: always late for lessons   always late for lessons EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 10:42 am

Heh, I usually late for registration but apart from that Im fine lol, I just walk to school with a few of my mates Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.renderpixel.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: always late for lessons   always late for lessons EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 2:36 pm

Well, as crazy at it may sound, 9 times out of tem I actually am motivated to go Smile

Plus with my mother at home it's dangerous not to go that other 1 time Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: always late for lessons   always late for lessons Empty

Back to top Go down

always late for lessons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm :: General :: School-
Jump to: