The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet.

Go down 
+6
Anlace
valhalla
Nessa
Selena Fan
Kilsek
sensual_cindy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sensual_cindy

Female
Number of posts : 1
I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-07

I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. Empty
PostSubject: I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet.   I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 3:40 am

wave handshake Hi all!
My name is Sensual Cindy. A friend of mine, whose name is Dan told me about this site in August. I became a member, but I wasn't able to post at that time. I just went through an experience I'd rather not talk about.

Anyway, I have relocated in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. My home town. I was in Ohio for a few months, dating someone. Of course, it didn't work, as you may have guessed.

Well, that's my introduction for now. Sorry I couldn't post sooner. You all take care. Hope to talk to you soon.

Sensual Cindy
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male
Number of posts : 589
Life : I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. 44101010
I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. Right_bar_bleue

Mood : I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. 1410
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet.   I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 6:28 am

Welcome to the site. Please be sure to read through the updated rules found HERE
Back to top Go down
Selena Fan
Established Member
Established Member
Selena Fan

Female
Number of posts : 96

Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet.   I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 6:32 am

Hi Cindy it's nice to meet you. I've been to Canada once to visit my aunt and uncle. We went to a small town called Hamilton. Well I hope to see you around here.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. 11101010
I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. Right_bar_bleue

Mood : I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet.   I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 7:34 am

wave Hey Cindy, Glad you made it back on here hun. hug Oh I thought you just moved to the States. I'm so so sorry things didn't work out here for you Sweety, heart. It must be nice to be back in your Hometown tho, I miss my hometown of Brooklyn, NY. Well I hope all turned out well with the trip back home Cindy. It's a pleasure to have you back here hun. Make yourself at home sweety. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us..if you have any questions or problem , please let me know Sweety, I'm always around here somewhere.. props
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456

Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet.   I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 8:28 am

cool,, you made it here. that's awsome. welcome to the realm....i hope you have fun posting threads, and enjoy the topics. any questions, just ask 1 of us mods
Back to top Go down
Anlace
Anlace

Female
Number of posts : 49

Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet.   I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 10:08 pm

welcome To the realm.
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Life : I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. 11101010
I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. Right_bar_bleue

Mood : I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet.   I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 7:36 am

Hello Sensual Cindy and welcome to the Realm!
Back to top Go down
Le Comte de Monte-Cristo
Established Member
Established Member

Male
Number of posts : 71

Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet.   I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 8:28 am

Hi, Cindy. I am John from Belgium. I believe i have seen you before on the zone as your nickname rings a bell. Very welcome with us. You will like it, as it is not a place of drama. Cheers. John
Back to top Go down
record4
record4

Male
Number of posts : 251

Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet.   I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 11:51 am

Hello Cindy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedrunkidiots.com
Morgan
Morgan

Male
Number of posts : 227

Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet.   I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 2:59 pm

Hey there, welcome to The Realm Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.renderpixel.co.uk
Selena Fan
Established Member
Established Member
Selena Fan

Female
Number of posts : 96

Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet.   I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 10:21 am

So true John, this site is drama free! I've seen you log into the Zone a few times Cindy. I'm sorry I never spoke to you, I was shy. I got your private message. Thank you I'll add you to every one of my messengers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet.   I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm sort of new here. Just haven't posted yet.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: