The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi. I'm New here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LovableCuddleBare

Female
Number of posts : 1
Hi. I'm New   here Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi. I'm New   here Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

Hi. I'm New   here Empty
PostSubject: Hi. I'm New here   Hi. I'm New   here EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 2:33 pm

Hi everyone!!! My name is Leslie.. I'm new here. I am a really cool person to hang out with furst of all. I love to swim, write, sing, and hang out with friends and talk on the computer and phone. Iff you wnt to get to know more about me, Pm me or whatever you want to do. talk to you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Morgan

Male
Number of posts : 227
Hi. I'm New   here Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi. I'm New   here Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-19

Hi. I'm New   here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. I'm New here   Hi. I'm New   here EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 3:00 pm

Ahh hello Leslie - I'm Morgan Smile

Welcome to The Realm! Smile

I hope to get to know you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.renderpixel.co.uk
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Life : Hi. I'm New   here 11101010
Hi. I'm New   here Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Hi. I'm New   here Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Hi. I'm New   here 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Hi. I'm New   here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. I'm New here   Hi. I'm New   here EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 3:44 pm

Hello Leslie and welcome to the Realm!
Back to top Go down

Hi. I'm New   here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. I'm New here   Hi. I'm New   here EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 4:26 pm

Welcome here LovableCuddleBare Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Hi. I'm New   here 11101010
Hi. I'm New   here Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Hi. I'm New   here Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Hi. I'm New   here 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Hi. I'm New   here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. I'm New here   Hi. I'm New   here EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 4:44 pm

welcome to The Realm Leslie. props
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Selena Fan
Established Member
Established Member
Selena Fan

Female
Number of posts : 96

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Hi. I'm New   here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. I'm New here   Hi. I'm New   here EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 10:15 am

Hi Leslie welcome to the Realm My name is Hope. I'm blind I'm from Louisiana. First of all I love your user name on hear. It makes me think of my teddy bears. Your intro was cool Feel free to add me to your instant messengers! It's all in my profile. I'm too lazy to write it down here lol. I hope to hear from you soon. Hugs Hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi. I'm New   here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. I'm New here   Hi. I'm New   here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi. I'm New here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: