The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i just joined

Go down 
+7
valhalla
Luky
Anlace
Nitara
Kilsek
Nessa
wonderwoman
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wonderwoman

Female
Number of posts : 26
i just joined Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i just joined Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: i just joined   i just joined EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 8:47 pm

Hi all,
I just now joined this forum. Nice to meet you nessa, and are you on the zone? I came here from the zone by entering on the link at the top of the log in page over there. I don't know how many here are fro the zone and how many aren't, so for those not on the zone, I'm totally blind, am 48 years old. I like to read, mostly horror, the supernatural, suspense and ghost stories, and gothics, but I'm afraid gothics pretty much went the way of the dinosaur. I watch cbsday time soaps, like listening to my old time radio cds, which I have 104 of them. I saw this link before, but there wasn't an about us link, so wasn't sure about joining, but it sounded like a nice place, especially since bad language and insulting others isn't allowed. I'm trying to get away from that sort of thing, at least for a while, so trhis seems like a nice rest haven from the zone. I'll probably post over there once in a while, but since i found the realm, probably not as much. have a great day all, hope to talk to some of you on here. now I'm off to read a few more posts in other boards on here.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : i just joined 11101010
i just joined Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100i just joined Right_bar_bleue

Mood : i just joined 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 8:58 pm

welcome Welcome to The Realm ,Wonderwoman. I am also a member on the zone . But I really never got the hang of it on there. I'm glad you stopped by *hug* We do have a significant number of zoner's here..haha. Make your self at home ,sweety. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact me at any time. *waves*
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male
Number of posts : 589
Life : i just joined 44101010

Mood : i just joined 1410
Registration date : 2007-09-18

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 9:50 pm

Welcome to The Realm.
Back to top Go down
Nitara
Established Member
Established Member
Nitara

Female
Number of posts : 52

Registration date : 2007-09-20

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 10:36 pm

Hi and welcome. Smile I'm on the Zone as well. You might have seen me around. Big Grin Anyway, glad you decided to join. Btw, I love reading horror novels also. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://vampress-nitara.livejournal.com
Anlace
Anlace

Female
Number of posts : 49

Registration date : 2007-08-09

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 11:11 pm

welcome to the realm. wave
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

Female

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: thanks all   i just joined EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 11:12 pm

thanks nitara, nessa and kilsek. I'm pretty much here and there. I move around quite a bit. thanks nessa, I sure will, though i hope not to have any problems.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
i just joined Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100i just joined Right_bar_bleue

Mood : i just joined 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 12:58 am

Welcome wonderwoman!
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456

Registration date : 2007-08-03

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 2:47 am

hi there wonder woman. welcome to the realm. make yourself at home, join in all that we have to offer, and if need be feel free to start your own thread. if you have any questions, 1 of us is always around
Back to top Go down
harmony
harmony

Female
Number of posts : 7

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 6:05 am

Welcome to the site :0)
Back to top Go down
http://www.spiritual-realm.co.nr

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 12:26 pm

Hello and welcome to the Realm. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 3:46 pm

Welcome to the Realm WonderWoman

(P.S: Advice, keep clearfrom Kilsek Razz)
Back to top Go down
Selena Fan
Established Member
Established Member
Selena Fan

Female
Number of posts : 96

Registration date : 2007-09-14

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 1:32 am

Hi Wonderwoman I was a member of the Zone. But not any more. I'm glad you found your way over here. Nessa I didn't know you are a member of the Zone. Wonderwoman it's nice to know that I'm not the only totally blind person on here any more.
Back to top Go down
record4
record4

Male
Number of posts : 251

Registration date : 2007-08-05

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 1:48 am

Hello wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedrunkidiots.com
wonderwoman

Female

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 7:16 pm

wow, record 4, sounds like quite a lot you can do here lol. You must be able to create more than one forum if you want, since i noticed from the promotion forum that nessa has another forum besides this one, nessa's place, or something like that. Yeah Salina fan, don't think i'll be posting over there at the zone anymore, but i still log i to play anagrams or high low. Now, all we need is for someone to create a blind forum, but there may not be enough blind folk here yet. I hope we get even more folk in here.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 7:27 pm

Hi Wonderwoman..hahah. Gus (Record4) is a comedian, he made that song up about me after meeting me in person and deciding I live in my own world hahaha ,Nessa's World. Gus is a sweety, I adore him. Wink

I do have another forum, Nessa's Place. I'm not every active over there at all The Realm is my baby really and consumes me completely *blushes* I'm accually not sure whats to become of my other forum really. I may close it or give it to some one who would be interested in having it if they wanted to..if it doesnt do so well for me..Its hard trying to run them both really. How are you tonight sweety? I hope your weekend is off to a great start hun *hugs*
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

Female

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 7:48 pm

very well thanks, my mom and I just went out for our burgers like we do every weekend, and in a few minutes, I'll be off to watch the ghost whisperer and moonlight, then it's back on the computer, and jump from here to there, lol.
hope your weekend is going well and will continue to go well.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 7:56 pm

How lovely , Smiles. I'm off to go watch some movies I rented as well and help my daughter paint her new ceramic piggy bank..haha. The highlight of my night. Enjoy your shows maybe I'll see you back on a little later and we could chat more..I hate that about this forums structure. there's no way beside private messages to simply stop by your profile page and just say hi, ya know? so I'll just keep popping in your thread often sweety. Are you having any other problems navigating through the Realm here hun? hug
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

Female

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 10:17 pm

not really, there is no easy way to find the next unread posts, so sometimes i have to scroll down a ways to get to the next unread posts, but for some reason, when i entered on the i just joined thread, it took me right to it. just got lucky, but if i had to chose, i'd still chose here over the zone, even if i do have to scroll down a few graphics. it'd be nice if we had a quick note feature like the zone. oh well, maybe they'll make it available someday. thought about sending you a message on the shout box thing, but it sounds sort of visual. i got excited at first, because just from the name, I thought you could leave voice messages. maybe they'll add tht as a feature someday, but with our luck, if they did, we'd have to pay for it. I'm through with my shows, and numbers was coming up next, and neither my mom or I like that show, so she went off to bed, and i came back here to the computer, haha.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 10:25 pm

Hey Sweety. I wish there was a way I could aquire those features to a more easy naviagtion here for you and other members with similar issues. I have recently seen a forum with a voice chat and it would be a very cool thing if it was an option here. I can try suggesting it on the support forums and have members vote on it and see what happens. I didnt have any luck when suggesting a quick note type thingy on there before tho.. I think its mostly a technical decision by forumotions final decisions either way. *pouts*
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

Female

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 10:40 pm

I guess they figure we should be grateful for what we've got. guess it must be just one of those things thats hard to do and takes a lot of work. I think there just maybe not enough blind people here for them to think chat or quick notes necessary. I only know of 2 other people who have left the zone for here, hope and renegade rocker. I've just stayaed to play anagram mania. if there was another place where i could play anagrams, I might would just give up on it altogether. Oh wel, if nothing else, the zone has taught me I can handle most disputes myself. of course, the easiest way to handle most of them is by putting them on ignore. it's funny really, the people who yell and scream and gripe the most about being put on ignore are the very ones who get put on ignore, and the ones who don't care, such as myself, never get put on ignore. I'm amazed by those who simply won't put me on their ignore list, even though i laugh about people putting me on ignore.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 11:07 pm

I have gained quite a few zone members here, and haven't had any problems like they've spoke of on the zone, with disputes and stuff like that. That behavior is simply not allowed here. There are rules to abide by. Tho i do understand people will disagree. It's all about respecting other peoples opinions as well , Maturely.

I have thought about an ignore feature before, like I have on other sites I'm on as well. I never accually put anyone on ignore ever haha. Just never had to. That would be another cool option to have, But i'd sure hope I'd never need it. hahaha

Edit: Umm OK, so I have put 1 person on ignore once. Ick, this guy Suren from CS , my former home site. Hes just so icky strange ( I just remembered,.lol) *blushes*

Last edited by on Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

Female

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 11:37 pm

well, unfortunately, weirdos are everywhere, and they'll probably find this site sooner or later. the thing I find really contradictory on the zone is that while the cls preach about freedom of speech, they will lock a topic, just because they don't like it, and in my opinion, locking a topic doesn't imply freedom of speech. there's a bit of politics in the way things go on, sort of like, do what we tell you to do, not what we say you're allowed to do. well I'm off to see who i can find to chat to on one of the sites i go to. oh btw, nessa, someone told me use pal talk, is that true? I have it, and use it, tbough it's not the best in the world for screen reders, I do navigate with it, just can't tell when someone enters or leaves a room, and can only tell when someone types text by arrowing up and down. it's quite hard to listen to jaws read text and listen to people at the same time, but if noone is talking to me, and I'm sort of not in th econversation, I can just block the chatterers out, in my mind I mean, and just concentrate on th etext, so long as it doesn't scroll too fast. if it's slow enugh, jaws has a pretty good chance of finding it, but if it goes by too fast, there's the possibility I might miss most of it.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
Selena Fan
Established Member
Established Member
Selena Fan

Female
Number of posts : 96

Registration date : 2007-09-14

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 6:22 pm

I have never had a probblem navigating your site Nessa. Wonderwoman quick notes would be grate on here. You must have watched reruns of Moonlighting? My mom used to watch that show when I was little. Where does it come on at? Nessa's Place sounds really cool. I'm glad the Realm is your baby Nessa. I just got over the flu. Wonderwoman your thread was the last topic that I posted to. The Zone is for Muslims now.
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

Female

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 7:08 pm

hi salina fan,
no moonlight is a brand new show about a modern day vampire who is a private detective. it's quite different from the usual dracula type vampire, where all they care about is getting your blood and turning you in to a vampire just like them, yuk!
I have all the topics i'm in on watch, so when i check my email, I know when someone replies to it. I still get on th ezone to play anagrams, I just don't talk to anyone over there anymore.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 7:26 pm

Hi Wonderwoman & Hope, *waves* I hope you ladies had a great weekend? How is everything?

Nessa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i just joined Empty
PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined Empty

Back to top Go down

i just joined
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next