The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the games on the realm aren't visible

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wonderwoman

Female
Number of posts : 26
the games on the realm aren't visible Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the games on the realm aren't visible Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

the games on the realm aren't visible Empty
PostSubject: the games on the realm aren't visible   the games on the realm aren't visible EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 11:20 pm

Hi all,
I was just curious about the games on the main page. it says games that all can play, but when i enter on it, they aren't there. I have pop up blocker on, so I'm wondering if that's why they don't come up? or perhaps they aren't accessible for those of us with screen readers. they aren't even listed, or at least according to jaws they aren't. any help would be appreciated. thanks a lot.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : the games on the realm aren't visible 11101010
the games on the realm aren't visible Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100the games on the realm aren't visible Right_bar_bleue

Mood : the games on the realm aren't visible 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: the games on the realm aren't visible   the games on the realm aren't visible EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 11:47 pm

wonderwoman wrote:
Hi all,
I was just curious about the games on the main page. it says games that all can play, but when i enter on it, they aren't there. I have pop up blocker on, so I'm wondering if that's why they don't come up? or perhaps they aren't accessible for those of us with screen readers. they aren't even listed, or at least according to jaws they aren't. any help would be appreciated. thanks a lot.
wonderwoman

wave Hi, I just checked it and it seems to work fine for me,sweety.
You will probably need to turn your pop up blocker off and see if that
works. I'm honestly not sure about screen readers abilities at all
really. I'm sorry Hun. But I hope some of our other members may be
better able to answer that for you. hug
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
the games on the realm aren't visible Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100the games on the realm aren't visible Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: the games on the realm aren't visible   the games on the realm aren't visible EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 8:20 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male
Number of posts : 589
Life : the games on the realm aren't visible 44101010
the games on the realm aren't visible Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the games on the realm aren't visible Right_bar_bleue

Mood : the games on the realm aren't visible 1410
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: the games on the realm aren't visible   the games on the realm aren't visible EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 9:00 am

First, go to your

Click on Preferences

Scroll down near the bottom to where it says:

Always allow HTML

Click yes.

Then be sure to turn off the pop up blocker, even though it opens a new window.

Hope this helps, let me know if it doesn't:

Kilsek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the games on the realm aren't visible   the games on the realm aren't visible EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 4:11 pm

You're ting to bump me out of buinsness, admit it the games on the realm aren't visible Redface
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

Female

PostSubject: I tried, but...   the games on the realm aren't visible EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 8:15 pm

Hi all,
well, I turned off pop up blocker, and it still came up, I did go in my profile settings and preferences, and checked where it said allow html. I thought there was an option somewhere under pop up blocker settings that said allow pop ups from this site, but I couldn't find it. I even typed in the forumotion.com website to allow them on the site, but no mattter what i did, pop up blocker still came up and wouldn't allow it. then I moved my jaws cursor, and there was something thhere that said click here to allow the following active x contdrol, a dobe acrobat flash player. Hmmm, maybe i'd better wait on that until I hear from a lot of other jaws users about what they did, and what the games are like. thanks all anyway,
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male
Number of posts : 589
Life : the games on the realm aren't visible 44101010

Mood : the games on the realm aren't visible 1410
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: the games on the realm aren't visible   the games on the realm aren't visible EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 6:59 am

Caihlem wrote:
You're ting to bump me out of buinsness, admit it the games on the realm aren't visible Redface

Who me? Smile

Wonderwoman, I don't know what else could be the problem. Can you take a screen shot for me to show the blank page? Be sure the screen shot shows your address bar so I can see the link of where you are getting the blank page.
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

Female

PostSubject: Re: the games on the realm aren't visible   the games on the realm aren't visible EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 7:12 pm

no, don't have anything to take a screen shot with, and anyway, I may would be going to a lot of trouble for something thats not screen reader friendly anyway, but thanks anyway.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: the games on the realm aren't visible   the games on the realm aren't visible EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 7:24 pm

Hi Wonderwoman. I'm so sorry you're having some problems with this. I have spoke to another member and it seems the screen readers dont register I believe. My apologies for this inconveince sweety, *Blushes*
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

Female

PostSubject: Re: the games on the realm aren't visible   the games on the realm aren't visible EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 7:58 pm

no problem, it's like the word verification thing. there are just some things jaws isn't accessible with.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456

Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: the games on the realm aren't visible   the games on the realm aren't visible EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 2:50 am

word verification puts me right off signing up!. i can understand the point to it, prevent spam bots etc, but can't they make an easy process so we all have access to it?. it's just lucky i have a way around this, i just add a member from the forum to msn randomly, and get them to sign up for me
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

Female

PostSubject: Re: the games on the realm aren't visible   the games on the realm aren't visible EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 7:07 pm

I know what you mean valhala,
some have a link where you can listen to the verification numbers, but most of the time, I can't get them to work, so what good is that if it doesn't work.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the games on the realm aren't visible   the games on the realm aren't visible Empty

Back to top Go down

the games on the realm aren't visible
Page 1 of 1