The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's talk Romance

Go down 
+3
fishes
Le Comte de Monte-Cristo
Nessa
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Let's talk Romance 11101010
Let's talk Romance Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Let's talk Romance Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Let's talk Romance 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 1:46 am

What are some of the Romantic things you do for your mate? Love
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Le Comte de Monte-Cristo
Established Member
Established Member

Male
Number of posts : 71
Let's talk Romance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Let's talk Romance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-15

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 4:22 am

Hi, Nessa. The first I will do, as I know she likes it, is to get her a present, and what she likes particularly is perfume.
A nice dinner is never to be neglected, and will occur. But I'm sure she will like the perfume. speaking of, any suggestions can certainly be used, even if I am not out of ideas. hahahaha. John
Back to top Go down

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 4:02 pm

Sod the present, if she's with me, it's for me not the damn wallet Let's talk Romance 9mm_gif

Romantic for me would be something like:
Come over to my place.
Dinner one good and proper, as in fancy sutlery, fancy sounding dishes and refined cooking
Candle lights (soft shades), small table so's we can enjoy each other's presence
Some calm and nice music in the background

As long as it doesn't go oer the football match ofcourse Let's talk Romance Couleur-content-5
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Let's talk Romance Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Let's talk Romance Right_bar_bleue

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 1:35 am

Le Comte de Monte-Cristo wrote:
Hi, Nessa. The first I will do, as I know she likes it, is to get her a present, and what she likes particularly is perfume.
A nice dinner is never to be neglected, and will occur. But I'm sure she will like the perfume. speaking of, any suggestions can certainly be used, even if I am not out of ideas. hahahaha. John

That is very romantic John, smiles. I think a gentlemen who brings a date flowers is very sweet. Woman love flowers and it makes them feel desired and perfume is really nice to, so personal really tho, don't you think? I wouldn't go out and just pick her out anything without finding out her favorite scents 1st, ya know?. I'm sure she'll love whatever your present may be John *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 1:37 am

Caihlem wrote:
Sod the present, if she's with me, it's for me not the damn wallet Let's talk Romance 9mm_gif

Romantic for me would be something like:
Come over to my place.
Dinner one good and proper, as in fancy sutlery, fancy sounding dishes and refined cooking
Candle lights (soft shades), small table so's we can enjoy each other's presence
Some calm and nice music in the background

As long as it doesn't go oer the football match ofcourse Let's talk Romance Couleur-content-5

Caihlem, you had me swooning till I heard the football catch..Goober..haha kiss
Back to top Go down
Le Comte de Monte-Cristo
Established Member
Established Member

Male
Let's talk Romance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Let's talk Romance Right_bar_bleue

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 4:37 am

Well, by her on account she is fond of a lot of perfumes. I also bught one for myself, a very good one. I know she likes it if I wear it. incidentally, it will be tomorrow afternoon, which, is for you Friday at about noon. Yes, I would have bought flowers, but as she will not stay in my house after the weekend she can't take them with her, so I had to be practical. Well, the nice dinner suggested before will indeed be part of it. Cheers. John
Back to top Go down
Le Comte de Monte-Cristo
Established Member
Established Member

Male

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 10:14 am

right. about 24 hours now, and she will be with me, at last. And believe me, I shall do all I can to show her how much she is loved. Cost what it may. Cheers. John
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 10:53 am

right. about 24 hours now, and she will be with me, at last. And believe me, I shall do all I can to show her how much she is loved. Cost what it may. Cheers. John

hyper Oooh Wow John, I bet you're getting Butterflies now eh?..tehe.. I know I would be hun. Big Grin. Just promise not to just disappear on us and let us know the happy details of your time together, and cherish every moment of the way this feels right now ,FOREVER!. I'm so excited and happy for you both guys *Group Hug* I can't wait to hear how it goes heart
Back to top Go down

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 12:35 pm

Nessa wrote:
Caihlem, you had me swooning till I heard the football catch..Goober..haha kiss

Pimp
Back to top Go down
Le Comte de Monte-Cristo
Established Member
Established Member

Male

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 pm

No less then 24 hours and the hours are long!
Back to top Go down
fishes
Banned
Banned

Male
Number of posts : 112
Life : Let's talk Romance 44101010

Registration date : 2007-08-27

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 6:39 am

While the bath is running I prepare the mood. I put on a relaxation tape, light up the incense, sprinckle rose petals over the floor, turn the lights out and light the candles. I then take her by the hand and lead her to the bathroom. After slowly undressing her I leave her to bathe and soak up the atmosphere. Bliss followes.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 11:30 am

That is romantic, Fishes Big Grin
Back to top Go down

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 2:49 pm

Yeah, good luck washing afterwards Let's talk Romance Couleur-content-5
Back to top Go down
ilovecameltoes
Established Member
Established Member
ilovecameltoes

Male
Number of posts : 51

Registration date : 2007-09-12

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 12:55 am

Damn its been a long time. I dont count holidays cause thats a must at times. sh~t ummmmm.....
See I dont even know if I can count this one but....
The ol lady was jokingly in a way bitching about me never buying her flowers to her g\f one day infront of me at a restraunt. So I bought 120 roses when I was at work one day and made a path from her door to her car and then spread a mother load of the extras inside her car about a hour before i knew she was going to have to pick up her kid and left a little lovey duby letter taped on her stearing wheel.
P.S. sh~t like that gets you laid fellas. Just a heads up.
Really it has kinda been awhile though, I think I need to step up here soon as I am kinda feeling the heat again. Man women are hard to please.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 1:11 am

LOL Awww Justin. You are romantic! That was REALLY sweet kiss She's lucky to have ya hunny. hug Love
Back to top Go down
Megs
Megs

Female
Number of posts : 44

Registration date : 2007-09-11

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 1:16 pm

Ooh if I had my time over again Pink Heart I went wrong somewhere. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://westiesnfriends.forumotion.com
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 5:39 am

Pink Heart i love romantic meals and walks along the beach hand in hand , watching the stars , i dont much like flowers as i allergic to them [plus alot of other stuff] i dont like chocs [not very original] i like gifts that our different and have thought behind them :pheart
most romantic date was walking through the snow holding hands and chatting Pink Heart im easily pleased as long as it romantic and original Pink Heart
Back to top Go down
Le Comte de Monte-Cristo
Established Member
Established Member

Male

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 6:55 am

Well, at the end of her post on anothr topic, my girlfriend Aleksandra said that love is not a magic in itself, but it is what the two partners make with it that makes it one. This is to say that I do not think that there are standars for romantic things. One will like one thing, the other, a different thing. Example: Aleksandra gave me some cologne, but knowing that it would be gone after sometimes, she gave me a teddy bear tiger.
First so that I might always have it during her absence, and then she knows I like tigers. I know that she likes... um... no, she will read it eventually I better not go on hahahaha. Cheers to all. John
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 11:24 am

Well, at the end of her post on anothr topic, my girlfriend Aleksandra said that love is not a magic in itself, but it is what the two partners make with it that makes it one. This is to say that I do not think that there are standars for romantic things. One will like one thing, the other, a different thing. Example: Aleksandra gave me some cologne, but knowing that it would be gone after sometimes, she gave me a teddy bear tiger.
First so that I might always have it during her absence, and then she knows I like tigers. I know that she likes... um... no, she will read it eventually I better not go on hahahaha. Cheers to all. John

wave Hi John Sweety, hug How are you? I hope things are going very well with you and Aleksandra, Hun? Love kiss Nessa
Back to top Go down
Le Comte de Monte-Cristo
Established Member
Established Member

Male

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 1:06 pm

Hi, Nessa. Yes indeed. She is away for a few days but we still communicate.I should see her this weekend. And well it is one case where online dating works, but in this case, as I said, we knew we were meeting soon anyway.
While waiting for her, i still have her sweet tiger. Hugs. John[/url]
Back to top Go down
ilovecameltoes
Established Member
Established Member
ilovecameltoes

Male
Number of posts : 51

Registration date : 2007-09-12

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 8:28 pm

men are so easy to romance. A blow job makes us love you love you like the first day we found out we loved you. (which was the day you gave us a blow job for the first time)
Back to top Go down

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 2:38 am

"Don't take yourself as a normality" Blush
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 9:44 am

Caihlem wrote:
"Don't take yourself as a normality" Blush

LOL Yeah, not everyone is as sex crazed as Justin Hun. Wink My love is way deeper then just sexually related. heart
Back to top Go down
Le Comte de Monte-Cristo
Established Member
Established Member

Male

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 4:38 am

Yes indeed. While I will say that sex as a place in a relationship, it must never be the cause for it, but only a consequence. Unfortunately, some relationship are sexualy based and the personalities are not known, hence the large amount of divorces or breaking ups.
On the other end, when therelationship is deep and when the two people love each other enough to go on, yes, sex is something beautiful. But in my opinion, must never be performed without love, and must be the accomplishment of what the hearts feel for each other. that's my view on this matter. John
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 6:50 pm

Romance is very much alive here in florida.Big Grin I was in my room packing and looked out the window and noticed a couple in the Gazzebo downstairs watching the sunset on the lake and it made me smile thinking how sometimes its all the little things like that that mean so much , ya know?
So I went back to packing boxes and moments later I heard a guy singing so I looked outside again and that guy jumped on the picnic table infront of his chicka and started singing to her, loudly, and wow what a voice on him singing about how beautiful her hair was, I ran onto my balcony to watch as his girl sat there smiling up at him, and noticed all my neighbors had come out to hear him as well. LOL We all stood there silently and watched him swoon her. When she jumped up and kissed him, silencing his song we all started clapping, like idiots LOL Scaring the crap outta them as they noticed us. How sweet! Love is so awesome Love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's talk Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk Romance   Let's talk Romance Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk Romance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next