The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your favorite Candy?

Go down 
+2
valhalla
Nessa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : What's your favorite Candy? 11101010
What's your favorite Candy? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What's your favorite Candy? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What's your favorite Candy? 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

What's your favorite Candy? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite Candy?   What's your favorite Candy? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 11:01 am

ABEXTREME ( Chris ) came over and brought me my 1st bag of Limited Edition Chocolate Rassberry M & M's.. Oooh There Hot Pink and oh so yummy. I have reached chocolate ecstacy. Bow Drool

What's your Favorite Candy?
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456
What's your favorite Candy? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's your favorite Candy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Candy?   What's your favorite Candy? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 12:21 pm

anything really, as long as it involves jelly, sugar or some kind of powdery substance like in jelly babies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Candy?   What's your favorite Candy? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 2:54 pm

Don't like Candy What's your favorite Candy? Sweat

(Unless ChocoBars count What's your favorite Candy? 74146210)
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
What's your favorite Candy? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What's your favorite Candy? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Candy?   What's your favorite Candy? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 4:51 pm

Caihlem wrote:
Don't like Candy What's your favorite Candy? Sweat

(Unless ChocoBars count What's your favorite Candy? 74146210)

I don't like regular Candy either unless there's Chocolate involved Lick

So Chocobars count. Wink
Back to top Go down
ABXTREME!
ABXTREME!

Number of posts : 10
What's your favorite Candy? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's your favorite Candy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Candy?   What's your favorite Candy? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 5:16 pm

OK, here it goes:
Payday, Babyruth, Butterfinger, Reese's pieces, Reese's peanut butter cups (all varieties), Charleston chews, peanut chews, Snickers, Boston Baked Beans, Lemon Heads, Jolly Ranchers, Twizzlers, Neccos, Sour Patch Kids.... I guess the easier way to say this would be....wait for it...anything sold in any candy isle, in any store that sells candy.
Back to top Go down
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female
Number of posts : 290

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Candy?   What's your favorite Candy? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 9:24 am

Red licorice, rocky road, pnut butter cups, and
my ultimate fave: Almond joys hyper

sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you dont..

Cheerleader
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/spicyyo
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Candy?   What's your favorite Candy? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 10:31 am

Oooh Yum ~ Yesss..Almond Joy Lick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Candy?   What's your favorite Candy? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 10:33 am

Almond Joy's got nuts, Mounds don't. Because...

Anything cherry or grape tops my list. But any sugary treat not wholly chocolate works for me. More or less. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Candy?   What's your favorite Candy? EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 12:33 pm

Nessa i wanted to tell you i went grocery shopping yesterday and i saw a special breast cancer section set up for October and they had bags of all pink m&m's with portions of proceeds going to breast cancer, etc.

Pink Heart
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Candy?   What's your favorite Candy? EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 12:43 pm

Oooh Yum. I would so buy them I love the limited edition candy. Gotta grab'em while they're hot.. Or Poof! They're gone. Anybody finds more of the Razzberry M & M's please send them to me. Lick I'll pay whatever it takes Drool LOL
Back to top Go down
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Candy?   What's your favorite Candy? EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 12:51 pm

Ill look for those, i havent seen them yet in
my area. I love candy that you can grab a handful
and get back to work hyper Lick
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Candy?   What's your favorite Candy? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 6:37 am

Cheerleader i love jelly babies [red and black ones my fave ] Pink Heart
Back to top Go down
mkerv
Power Member
Power Member
mkerv

Male
Number of posts : 364

Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Candy?   What's your favorite Candy? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 3:31 pm

Snickers, I like the little Reeces P.B. cups (better chocolate to peanut butter ratio) but the big ones are good too, Baby Ruth, Goldbergs Peanut Chews just to name a few. I don't eat candy that often anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mkerv
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Candy?   What's your favorite Candy? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Candy?
Page 1 of 1