The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested 11101010
Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested Empty
PostSubject: Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested   Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 11:57 pm

Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested Matthew-shafer

Matthew Shafer,33, aka Uncle Kracker was arrested on a second-degree forcible sexual offense
(a class C felony) arising from an incident at the Ess Lounge, a
downtown night club, located at 326 W. Davie St. in Raleigh, N.C.
According to the arrest warrant Shafer is accused of “unlawfully,
willfully and feloniously did engage in a sexual act other than vaginal
intercourse” by force and without the consent of the victim.

Police say the musician also made statements to his arresting officers indicating he might high-tail it back to his native Michigan. As a result, the court deemed him " an exceptional high flight risk " due to his notoriety as a “nationally known singer with major assets at his disposal” and bail was set at $5 million.
The original bond of $5 million was later reduced to $75,000 by District Judge Jane Gray, with the stipulation that Shafer have no contact with the victim by ANY means,
saying that the bond is outside the guidelines for a Class C felony
like the charge against Shafer. Asked about the charge against Matthew
Shafer, Jim Sughrue, spokesman for the Raleigh Police Department said “It is not rape, and other than that, that statute on sexual offenses covers a wide range of inappropriate behavior,” he declined to be more specific about the allegation against Shafer.

Matthew (Uncle Kracker) Shafer, who used to be a disc jockey for rock star Kid Rock, is well known for hits like “Follow Me,” “Drift Away” and “When the Sun Goes Down”
(his duet with country star Kenny Chesney) was in Raleigh to appear at
a Downtown Depot Party to celebrate the redevelopment of an area around
the train station. He fiercely denies the charges against him :
“It’s regrettable that someone would make this
kind of allegation, not only because it’s not the kind of thing I’d do,
as the father of two girls, it’s the kind of thing that I wouldn’t
stand for.”

His accuser is an unidentified 26-year old woman
who complained to the police that Shafer, whom she did not know,
committed a sex act against her while she was inside the Ess Lounge.
Police in suburban Cary detained Kracker, 33, at a nearby Embassy Suites hotel until Raleigh officers
arrived and took him to the Wake County Jail. Shafer’s local attorney,
James A. Crouch, didn’t immediately return a call seeking comment.

The management of recently opened Ess Lounge issued a statement calling the incident “a very unfortunate turn of events on what was a great night in downtown Raleigh.”

“We have never had any allegations like this
before, and we consider our place of business to be a very safe
environment,” the statement said. “We need to let the investigation
work through the process. If called upon, we will fully cooperate with
local authorities in regards to (the) investigation.”
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested   Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 3:10 am

It's good that he was arrested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested   Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 2:41 pm

I can't say I agree

Now adays, a woman says something like she's been aggressed or more, the cops don't ask, they assume and ut in jail

That's damnright outrageous!
But they're women and we don't want to be sexist, so we "protect the weak" and fall in it anyway >.>
Back to top Go down
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female
Number of posts : 290
Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested   Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 4:19 pm

Good to see this, a shame when men think they
can treat women how they want to and get away
with it. Cop
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/spicyyo
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female
Number of posts : 290
Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested   Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 4:20 pm

and stereo typing women as "weak" is a putdown to us girls,
i dont think that should be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/spicyyo
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested   Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 4:41 pm

Oh No he didnt call us weak ,eh? Ahh Caihlem. It is kind of true tho. A woman just has to say to an officer " he hurt me" and she may be lieing but they will take that guy down 4 sure. Without question. I have seen that happen to some one I love before as well. Were this Mega Biatch Totally Lied and they took him away and locked him up. Wham

But then again, you just dont hear many men admiting to thier girlfriends or wives throwing them a beating every now and then. Maybe if we did that it would even the playing feild. Razz.. Kidding! *jumps into my kung fu ninja stance*Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested   Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 4:25 am

Justanothergrlyo:
I ain't got no problem with girls or women being equal (since they ARE equal, why should the question even be asked >.>)

My only problem is that since in the padt it wasn't the case, some women (you included) seem to put all men in the same case;
the sh~t pile

When I mentionned protect the wea, noice I put it in "" to precisely say that it's neither my thoughts, nor my words
But hey, I'm just another f~cking retard of aman whowants to savagly agress the first woman I see because she just ain't my equal Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested   Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 7:05 am

Eh, Its kinda funny tho. They never even really explained what exactly he did to this person, yet its newsworthy..tehe. He could've just been drunk and slapped her arse or triedta cop a feel of her breastsicles haha. And thats justified as sexual harassement in most US states. But as a New Yorker to whom similar things have happened to. A quick kick to the groin and done. No cops need to be involved over the trivial stuff like that really, I believe anyway. LOL

Now Rape or those Roofie date rape drugs ~ That's Horribly Frightening nailbiting In this day and age woman are just as capabile of protecting themselves (Way better then Years ago) from situations like this should they ever arise. ex: Self defense classes. Hell, even Tai Bo can help a woman drop an arsewoopin like it aint nothing LOL
Back to top Go down
record4
record4

Male
Number of posts : 251

Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested   Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 11:51 am

HEH! I've been to that club.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedrunkidiots.com
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested   Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 11:55 am

record4 wrote:
HEH! I've been to that club.

See ,There ya go, Is it a strip club of sorts ,Gus? Smile
Back to top Go down
record4
record4

Male
Number of posts : 251

Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested   Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 12:06 pm

No, just a big bar with loud music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedrunkidiots.com
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested   Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 12:07 pm

Oh, Ok.. Good to know Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested   Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 6:15 pm

The truth Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested Redface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested   Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncle Kracker ~ Arrested
Page 1 of 1