The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Height/Weight

Go down 
+8
ilovecameltoes
Bad Wolf
Luky
mkerv
Nessa
Max™
lilacmoon
DC
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DC
Established Member
Established Member
DC

Male
Number of posts : 73
Height/Weight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Height/Weight - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-04

Height/Weight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Height/Weight   Height/Weight - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 9:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Post what your measurables are. Meaning your height and weight and anything else important.

Mine:

6'2
223 And still growing.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950
Height/Weight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Height/Weight - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Height/Weight   Height/Weight - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 3:22 pm

ta luky doh i such a thicky eh lol Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Height/Weight - Page 2 11101010
Height/Weight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Height/Weight - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Height/Weight - Page 2 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Height/Weight   Height/Weight - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 3:28 pm

LOL No your not sweety hug I didnt understand any of it myself. But thank god for Luky. Wink heart
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Height/Weight   Height/Weight - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 3:49 pm

thanks to luky hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Height/Weight   Height/Weight - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 6:49 pm

Basically: I'm tall and skinny Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Height/Weight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Height/Weight - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Height/Weight - Page 2 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Height/Weight   Height/Weight - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 7:15 pm

Caihlem wrote:
Basically: I'm tall and skinny Big Grin

Yeah true LOL So am I LOL

Nessa wrote:
But thank god for Luky. Wink heart

&

lilacmoon wrote:
thanks to luky hug

You are both welcome. If you have any other transformations from metrical to imperial units or any other transformations you can count on me, because I want to show you people that I didn't get my diploma in metrology( which basically takes care of any machines that measure things, from tachometers to micrometers and many other from various areas(weights, volume, distances, speeds, temperatures,areas, angles, pressure, energy, frequency) Anyway if you want any transformations from any of these fields let me know and I will do the transformations for you props I also learned a little stuff about astronomical measurements but only a little and I only now the Astronomical Unit(A.U.) ,light year and parsec.
Not a lot, but I guess it's better then nothing right?
Back to top Go down
arif
arif

Male
Number of posts : 43

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Height/Weight   Height/Weight - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 4:51 pm

height 5'9"
weight 67kgs

is it comfort lol..? Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Colicab
Established Member
Established Member
Colicab

Male
Number of posts : 121

Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Height/Weight   Height/Weight - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:37 am

jeez I think I;m the shortest...

5'6

80kgs (self proclaimed muscleman...)
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
Number of posts : 2240
Height/Weight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Height/Weight - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Height/Weight - Page 2 3610
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Height/Weight   Height/Weight - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:10 pm

6ft 1in

& substantially heavier than any of you, let's just say I'm twice the man Caihelm is.

I'm the best person to stand behind on a windy day.
Back to top Go down
MissGeek
Established Member
Established Member

Female
Number of posts : 82

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Height/Weight   Height/Weight - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 2:34 am

Colicab wrote:
jeez I think I;m the shortest...

5'6

80kgs (self proclaimed muscleman...)

You say you're the shorty ? I'm even shorter than you ! Razz

My height : 4ft 11in
My weight : Currently 126.8lbs (yesterday's result), I'm trying to manage to reach 120, so I can finally get under the BMI overweight treshold. My BMI is currently 25.68, and the treshold is 25. I would like to stay between 115 and 120lbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Height/Weight   Height/Weight - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 5:59 am

BMI...
I forget which figure it was, but there's one where if you take my values I'm anorexic and in severe health issues Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Height/Weight - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Height/Weight - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Height/Weight - Page 2 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Height/Weight   Height/Weight - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 1:07 pm

Caihlem wrote:
BMI...
I forget which figure it was, but there's one where if you take my values I'm anorexic and in severe health issues Smile

I think I would have to disagree on that assessment though Caihlem, seeing you up close and personal. I'd say that is a mistake. kiss
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Height/Weight   Height/Weight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Height/Weight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm :: General :: Health / Medicine / Nutrition / Exercise-
Jump to: