The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post-by-Post RPG

Go down 
+3
Nessa
Luky
Isshin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Isshin
Isshin

Male
Number of posts : 47
Post-by-Post RPG Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Post-by-Post RPG Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Post-by-Post RPG 1210
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 2:11 pm

Category: RPG Forum Gaming

Title: Tales of Divinity, a forum RPG based on the Tales series. The Tales series rule.

Address: http://tales-of-divinity.forumotion.com/

Member count: 19

Main Language: English.

Logo: Post-by-Post RPG Bannan11

Content:
There's so much more to see once you register.
The newest forum RPG to hit the net based on the Tales series.

The setting is in a planet named Solaris. It was once a peaceful world up until the monsters started appearing and terrorizing everyone. Can any one who can save this world from these viscous monsters?

At the start of the RPG I'm in need of moderators who will rule over a certain country, in short I need country leaders. These people will be in-charge of the growth and development of their own country. If you want to expand by making new towns or cities you can. Aside from the growth and developement of your country, you'll also be controlling the NPCs in that area. It'll be like having your own forum inside a forum. There are still 12 major countries that are in need of leaders.

A simple RPG with a complex system to cope with the ever arising needs of the forumers. RPG stats include player level, exp., fighting level, player stats, guilds, and many more found in your RPG Stats These stats cannot be edited by the player to keep our players from cheating. There is also the unbiased battle system, in which we make use of a dice. The dice can be seen by everyone and is rolled by an automated pre-registered member named Mr.Dice, who 'automatically' rolls your dice without the need of any staff. So you can do battles without mods or referees.

There is a newbie guide that will teach you how the system works and the rest are found in the Rules section.

Old Portal screen shot:

Post-by-Post RPG Aw
Post-by-Post RPG Aww22
Post-by-Post RPG Awww
Post-by-Post RPG Awwww

New look:
Post-by-Post RPG Newadd
Back to top Go down
http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Life : Post-by-Post RPG 11101010
Post-by-Post RPG Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Post-by-Post RPG Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Post-by-Post RPG 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 4:42 am

Looks interesting so I registered. The only problem is that I have no idea about this RPG stuff but I will try to learn.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Post-by-Post RPG Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Post-by-Post RPG Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Post-by-Post RPG 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 5:22 am

I signed up as well luky, I really like it Big Grin ..It may take me a little while to figure it all out but I think i'm really going to enjoy this. Smile And no worries Luky, I will help you with everything I have learned so far hun. hug tehe hyper
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456

Registration date : 2007-08-03

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 5:25 am

i might join, have a look at the story lines first. if it is dark enough, i will register
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 6:10 am

You should sign up Daniel. Big Grin You might really like it hun..I know I do. props
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 6:39 am

Thanks for the support Nessa! props
Back to top Go down
Isshin
Isshin

Male

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 am

Razz If you're looking for dark century we have the baddest bad-arse player in ToD, he can rip a dragon fly's wings off with his eye lids. He also happens to be Nessa's knight in shinning armor nyahahaha!

Nah Jk.

It's dark pretty dark. A once a peaceful and happy world, purged in darkness after being over-run by vicious monsters. These monsters have multiplied over the years, and some have even evolved into a more intelligent form, Chaos beings (playable race). You can either help them rule the world or fight against them or you can choose not to give a care at all.
[/img]
Back to top Go down

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 3:36 pm

Val: You can be a vamp or aChaos Being if you're looking for darkness Smile

Alternatively you can be another race and go bad Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Isshin
Isshin

Male

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 12:46 am

To all those who left. I'm sorry I was out. I got hit by a bus. No severe injuries just a few broken bones. I'm fully able to use my right hand btw. It's an amazing experience!!

I just want to tell you all I understand why you left. My co-admin isn't the human type as we all know.

Anyways it's too hard for me to talk about it. beacuse one of you called my rpg crap(I'm not going to even comment on that because that person won't be able to handle what I'm going to say). The other found ways to make my members unsubscribe, the other one just left and the one telling me I had friends on the internet deserted me like there was no tomorrow. I wonder if she can say that again now.

I don't even know if you did it out of whatever... I gave you several reasons why you should play the game. It took only one to make you quit. Quite frankly I'm disappointed- ah well we go our separate ways now I see.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 1:17 am

I'm sorry you feel that way Isshin, I meant what I said when I said you are my friend ,and i didnt desert you hunni. None of us deserted "you". I would never desert my friends. A Game , yes without a doubt, games mean nothing to me, friendship does. hug Without you on TOD, thinking you were dead, all of us Isshin. Because of Lalionus, who kept saying to replace you , like it was no big deal, Well Im sorry it was a bid deal to me and the rest of us who care deeply about you Isshin. I hope you can understand why we did what we did and find it in your hearts to forgive us for leaving. heart
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 1:24 am

And really Isshin, jesus kripes, None of that matters ~ I'm just so happy you're alive LOL hug
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 4:38 am

Me too! I am also reallllllllllyyy happy that you are alive! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Isshin
Isshin

Male

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 9:41 am

I'm unkillable (<-- is there ever a word?). I suppose....

Oh yeah! I will able to go home next week. I've been in the hospital for like forever!
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 12:47 pm

hug Wow, Im so sorry this happened to you babes. No I hope you get to come home soon. All I kept thinking was about you, your girlfriend and your job and how I had no way of getting in touch with you. I tried everything! And with everything Lalionus kept saying, It frightened me to think I lost my friend. So I went postal just a smidge with the insanity of it all. Please dont hate me hun Blush What truly matters most to me is that you are alive and well and I can breathe a sigh of relief that this nightmare is over. heart

I hope your chicklet is there with you, taking good care of you hunni hug
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 4:05 pm

i said it was crap i meant without you there , Sad im so sorry Sad i didnt mean it was the site that was crap please forgive me isshin, pm me please huni Sad im sorry if it looked the way you took it Sad

im sooooooooooooooooooo pleased you alive hug

lallionus is soo heartless and should be banned from the site Mad i only left because of thinking you died and it would not be the same without you please forgive us for leaving , i feel so bad , but so happy u ok , i hope we can make it up to you some how , we left lalionus NOT u huni or your site xxxxxx Cry and im soooooooo pleased u alive Pink Heart
Back to top Go down

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 8:06 pm

-____-

What the hell is that woman made of?

I ask her in the chatbox why you're not coming for the guild thing
=> She answers that your dead, I'm like haha, no really
I asked her in my training
=> she posted that announcement

Sorry Issh, I believed what she said in the end, and I wasn't staying with only her there.
I said so in my post, I'll say it here again: the real admin over there is you.

Hell even Katsushiro agrees she's a god damn b~tch Rolling Eyes

I'm sorry for you're forum, sorry for having believed Lalionus, sorry for leaing you and the story.
But NOT sorry for having expressed myself. I said what I believed and still believe to be true
Back to top Go down
Isshin
Isshin

Male

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 12:49 pm

No need to worry about the forum, I've had worse with only 3 members including me. As long as there is a tiny spark, the fire in me and in ToD will never die.

I know Lalionus can be heartless, but turning your back away from ToD was like turning your back on me. You might not understand because you were never hit by a bus and wake up only to find that 4 of your members left.

Truly, I would've felt better if you guys just went offline or stop coming. But to unsubscribe... If you guys even had a pint of the respect you say you have for me, then you wouldn't have left just like so.

Anyways I forgive you all for what you've done. There's no point discussing the past.
Back to top Go down

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 3:14 pm

It's by respect that when I intend on leaving that I remove my account Wink
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 5:10 pm

i left the site out of respect for u as i thought u dead and the wanna be admin was a heartless b~tch
Back to top Go down
Isshin
Isshin

Male

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 8:06 am

Caihlem wrote:
It's by respect that when I intend on leaving that I remove my account Wink

We have different values and beliefs then. I wonder is there anyone with the same values and beliefs as yours?
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 8:51 am

Isshin will you ever stop being mad at us and blame your co admin for handling things the way she did?. She had such a lack of respect for your loss I cant believe shes still even on there hun ( meaning you should've booted her ) You need to bury your foot knee deep in her ass and get her gone because its her callousness that drove us away, and her intentional misrepresentation of your death.. Wham
Back to top Go down
Colicab
Established Member
Established Member
Colicab

Male
Number of posts : 121

Registration date : 2007-11-02

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 1:26 am

y'know, this one all started as a prank...

can't we just shrug it off and laugh it through?

I mean I'm also mad enough to the point on planning to flood ping her for three days (rendering her internet connection useless) but I just shrugged off the thought of it...

Yo Ishh, I know yer pissed about what happened but let's just move on with it....

I accept the offer to be a mod and let's just pick up the pieces and glue em together okies?
Back to top Go down

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 3:53 am

Isshin...
I told you who I was stright off the board no?
I accepted to be the bd guy underdiguise for you no?

So please do me this one favor : Back off Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 11:19 am

Can I get a group hug up in here , please? Group Hug
Back to top Go down
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female
Number of posts : 290

Registration date : 2007-07-26

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 11:21 am

No hug Coffee
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/spicyyo
Sponsored content

Post-by-Post RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-by-Post RPG
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next