The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The man from the Vegetable Section...

Go down 
+5
Isshin
Nessa
Luky
lilacmoon
Colicab
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Colicab
Established Member
Established Member
Colicab

Male
Number of posts : 121
The man from the Vegetable Section... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The man from the Vegetable Section... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-02

The man from the Vegetable Section... Empty
PostSubject: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 8:49 am

Well not this time I'm not...

Hi I'm Paolo and I;m from the Philippines, I chanced upon this site while browsing Ishhin's "Tales-of-Divinity" forum and I thought I;d drop by and say hello... Hi2U
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950
The man from the Vegetable Section... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The man from the Vegetable Section... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 8:58 am

hi Hi2U welcome to nessas realm , handshake
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Life : The man from the Vegetable Section... 11101010
The man from the Vegetable Section... Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The man from the Vegetable Section... Right_bar_bleue

Mood : The man from the Vegetable Section... 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 9:02 am

welcome Colicab!
Back to top Go down
Colicab
Established Member
Established Member
Colicab

Male

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 9:18 am

Oh BTW... I'm Patatas in TOD... ^-^V
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 9:20 am

i cant get into that game

1] i forgotten my password lol
2] i cant get used to the role play
Back to top Go down
Colicab
Established Member
Established Member
Colicab

Male

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 9:24 am

yeah it takes a little getting to...

I myself thought it was ridiculous at first...

but being tied to my cubicle for the rest of my working hours forced me to like that game...

ahahha...
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 9:28 am

i just cant think wat to put next on the game wat ever i think of sounds stupid lol people would think i stupid

how can i get my password lol
Back to top Go down
Colicab
Established Member
Established Member
Colicab

Male

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 9:31 am

imma gonna tell isshin in the gang about that...

I don't have the slightest idea how...
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 9:36 am

isshin chats here some times too i think
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
The man from the Vegetable Section... Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100The man from the Vegetable Section... Right_bar_bleue

Mood : The man from the Vegetable Section... 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 10:35 am

Heyyy Sweety, welcome Thanx for popping in The Realm Hun. It's great to have ya here. Make yourself at home. Feel free to post away. How are you today babes? <3 hug
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 4:07 pm

1. Welcome
2. I'm Barachim
3. Welcome Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Isshin
Isshin

Male
Number of posts : 47

Mood : The man from the Vegetable Section... 1210
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 1:07 am

@Liliac:

Maybe perhaps the reason why you can't log in is because you changed usernames from liliacmoon to Micaiah.

Or

You can check your e-mail, there should be one there coming from either ToD or from me telling you what your username and password is.

Also we have a :I forgot my password: thingy in the login page. click >>here<<

If that still doesn't ix your problem then I can change your password and send you the new one, then you can just change it to what you want afterwards..
Back to top Go down
http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/
Colicab
Established Member
Established Member
Colicab

Male

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 1:53 am

Nessa wrote:
Heyyy Sweety, welcome Thanx for popping in The Realm Hun. It's great to have ya here. Make yourself at home. Feel free to post away. How are you today babes? <3 hug

well as usual, nothing to do but surf the net and do nothing at work...

oops...
Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
The man from the Vegetable Section... Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100The man from the Vegetable Section... Right_bar_bleue

Mood : The man from the Vegetable Section... 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 2:01 am

wave Good day to you Sweety, At work already? Its only 1AM here now. I hope your day is going well so far hug I wish i was aloud to go on the computer at my old job they never aloud it while I worked, Consider yourself lucky friend. You get to sit back and chill online. I have a day ahead and probably wont get much time online yet again 2day till 2nite your time. Hows things on T.O.D I have to go train today. Big Grin heart
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Colicab
Established Member
Established Member
Colicab

Male

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 2:17 am

haha.. these days that's the only thing I do there... I'm still cooking up some RP's for Ishhin's creation and I'm having a hard time doing so...

yeah some people say that I'm lucky, because I always land on a job in front of a computer connected to God Knows where. But it's terribly boring for me now because I can't even do anything at my home computer anymore because I'm just too tired to stare on yet another monitor after along day gazing at one...

like I said in TOD:

<-- FOUR EYED muscleman... lol
Back to top Go down
dede
dede

Female
Number of posts : 46

Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 10:15 am

Hi there
Back to top Go down
http://sensation.womanboard.com
Max™
Power Member
Power Member

Male
Number of posts : 523

Mood : The man from the Vegetable Section... 1410
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 5:44 pm

hiya & welcome,
if you need help, yell and we will be listening...
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Morgan

Male
Number of posts : 227

Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 6:30 pm

Hey there, welcome to The Realm, sorry for my slight delay in your welcome! Have a great time! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.renderpixel.co.uk
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456

Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 2:27 pm

welcome to the forum. my name is daniel. make yourself at home, any questions, just ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The man from the Vegetable Section...   The man from the Vegetable Section... Empty

Back to top Go down

The man from the Vegetable Section...
Page 1 of 1