The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video

Go down 
+2
record4
Nessa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video 11101010
Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video Empty
PostSubject: Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video   Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:32 am

Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video NataleeHolloway

Hidden camera footage broadcast by a crime reporter Sunday apparently showed Dutch student Joran van der Sloot admitting he was with American teenager Natalee Holloway when she died on a beach in Aruba in May 2005, and that he called a friend and asked him to dispose of the body at sea.]Hidden camera footage broadcast by a crime reporter Sunday apparently showed Dutch student Joran van der Sloot admitting he was with American teenager Natalee Holloway when she died on a beach in Aruba in May 2005, and that he called a friend and asked him to dispose of the body at sea.
The exchange, in Dutch, was recorded in a car that had been rigged with three hidden cameras by Peter R. de Vries, a Dutch television crime reporter who claims the footage solves the mystery surrounding Holloway's disappearance. It was shown on Dutch television.

Van der Sloot on Friday acknowledged he was caught on tape, but added that he was lying when he spoke to his friend.

In the video, Van der Sloot said he panicked and tried but failed to revive Holloway after she began shaking and then slumped to the sand.

He then used a pay phone next to a hotel's swimming pool to call a friend with a boat to dispose of the body, he said.

"The ocean is big," he added.

He said he and his friend agreed that Van der Sloot would go to school the next day so as not to arouse any suspicion.

Van der Sloot said his friend assured him he had taken care of Holloway's body and that the police were not going to locate it. "They will know nothing," Van der Sloot quoted the friend as telling him.

In the images, Van der Sloot speaks matter-of-factly about the case, saying at one point, "I've not lost any sleep over this."

He also said that while Holloway looked dead he could not be sure she was not still alive.

Her mother: 'I hope his living hell' begins
De Vries also aired images of Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, as he showed her the footage.

Clasping together her hands, she moved her lips silently as she watched the images.

"They could have just dumped her alive in the ocean, unconscious," she said. "They don't even know."

"I hope his living hell is about to begin and that he never gets another night's sleep," she added.
Chief prosecutor Hans Mos and others in his Aruban office did not return calls or e-mails about the show. Prosecutors have previously said they cannot prove a crime was committed without finding Holloway's body.

In an interview with De Vries that was aired Sunday, Mos said he was "very impressed" by the footage.

"We find that in what he (Van der Sloot) now says there are things we say are consistent with the case file," he told De Vries.

A Dutch newspaper reported Sunday night that it had located the friend with the boat, whom Van der Sloot identified only as Daury, and that the man claimed he was in the Netherlands at the time of Holloway's disappearance.

De Vries has acknowledged paying the friend Van der Sloot spoke to, Patrick van der Eem, about $37,000 for his help, saying it was to cover his expenses.

American network ABC has bought the rights to the show and is expected to air a show Monday night.

Van der Sloot says he lied
In a telephone interview with a Dutch news show Friday night, Van der Sloot acknowledged that he had discussed his alleged involvement in Holloway's disappearance with a friend, but insisted it was a lie and he had nothing to do with the case.

"That is what he wanted to hear, so I told him what he wanted to hear," Van der Sloot said, adding that he had built up a relationship with the man he spoke to, but had never fully trusted him. He did not identify the man.
"It is so stupid, it is so stupid, it is really stupid," Van der Sloot said, his voice cracking.

Van der Sloot said an investigation in Aruba could easily prove he lied in the conversation with the friend, a recording of which is expected to form part of Sunday's show.

"It's easy to prove that what I said is not true, and that actually this is much ado about nothing," he said.
Van der Sloot's statement Friday came hours after Aruban prosecutors announced they were reopening their investigation into Holloway's disappearance after seeing De Vries' material.

Aruba prosecutors made no reference to the possibility of an arrest, and Van der Sloot said he does not expect to be arrested again.

Prosecutors last year closed the case due to lack of evidence, but reopened it last week after De Vries showed them some of his findings.

Her mom is convinced she is dead
Twitty said she is now convinced her daughter is dead.

"I can let her go now and begin mourning," Beth Twitty said in an interview published Saturday in Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf. "The 1 percent of hope I had that she was still alive is gone."

An American lawyer for Van der Sloot says that whatever his client said, he was not involved.

"The evidence refutes what Joran supposedly said," Joseph Tacopina said after hearing of the interview through media reports. "It doesn't change the truth of this case. And the truth is, Joran had nothing to do with Natalee's death."

Holloway, 18, was last seen in public leaving a bar with Van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers — Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. All three men have always denied any role in her disappearance.
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video   Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:35 am

Quote :
He doesn't deny saying it, but says it was all a lie

That sounds like another lie Chin I think this kid is guilty as hell! They may never find this poor girls body but I hope some justice comes out of this some how. No
Back to top Go down
record4
record4

Male
Number of posts : 251
Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video   Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 5:34 am

She's fish food now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedrunkidiots.com
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video   Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 7:29 am

Gus, Ick thats so mean Fwap LOL I just know hes guilty..I watched that video of him bragging to his friend about it..He's so busted. He can say "Oooh I lied" But he's full of crap. I hope he pays the price now.
Back to top Go down
Anlace
Anlace

Female
Number of posts : 49
Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video   Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:30 am

I think he is guilty as well. I say throw the book at him!
Back to top Go down
mkerv
Power Member
Power Member
mkerv

Male
Number of posts : 364

Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video   Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 4:25 pm

Feed him to sharks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mkerv
ONECRUNCH

Male
Number of posts : 202

Mood : Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video 6510
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video   Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 12:57 am

record4 wrote:
She's fish food now.

Without a doubt 100% Correct.
Back to top Go down
Chou

Male
Number of posts : 22

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video   Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 10:36 am

I live in The Netherlands myself and I can tell you that Joran van der Sloot is still free from the law, he's no longer welcome in Aruba and there are songs on the radio about him.
Yeah he's guilty alright Wink He's under investigation again, let's hope they will nail him this time.

Chou
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video   Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 10:40 am

Well thats good news Chou. I hope they reinvestigate his case again and find him guilty this time. I hope he pays for this crime. Peace
Back to top Go down
Chou

Male
Number of posts : 22

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video   Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 10:55 am

Nessa wrote:
Well thats good news Chou. I hope they reinvestigate his case again and find him guilty this time. I hope he pays for this crime. Peace

yeah cause to tell you the truth, he's too dumb to be walking around lol.. no really Suspect
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video   Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 11:07 am

Chou wrote:
Nessa wrote:

yeah cause to tell you the truth, he's too dumb to be walking around lol.. no really Suspect

LOL I agree ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video   Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video Empty

Back to top Go down

Ex-Holloway suspect admits role in video
Page 1 of 1