The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

its me vishv!the underworld don

Go down 
+2
valhalla
Vishv Kundra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vishv Kundra
Vishv Kundra

Male
Number of posts : 4
its me vishv!the underworld don Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100its me vishv!the underworld don Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-28

its me vishv!the underworld don Empty
PostSubject: its me vishv!the underworld don   its me vishv!the underworld don EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 5:32 am

hi all guys its me vishv new to the forum.i am ready for a blast in this forum so wait u all
LOL Fighting
Back to top Go down
http://www.greyturtle.com/forums/index.php
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456
its me vishv!the underworld don Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100its me vishv!the underworld don Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: its me vishv!the underworld don   its me vishv!the underworld don EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 5:54 am

hello and welcome!.

Smile

i hope you enjoy your time here at the realm, make sure you read the posting rules first (and the ones for advertising) in the relevant forum. lol...we're not all that bad, we just don't want you getting trapped by the nightmare which is the warning system!

also, check out the contest forum (we got 1 going at the moment) if you want to take part, the more the merrier.

will see you round the realm!

valhalla
Back to top Go down
Vishv Kundra
Vishv Kundra

Male

PostSubject: Re: its me vishv!the underworld don   its me vishv!the underworld don EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:03 am

valhalla wrote:
hello and welcome!.

Smile

i hope you enjoy your time here at the realm, make sure you read the posting rules first (and the ones for advertising) in the relevant forum. lol...we're not all that bad, we just don't want you getting trapped by the nightmare which is the warning system!

also, check out the contest forum (we got 1 going at the moment) if you want to take part, the more the merrier.

valhalla
hey valhalla thanx for the greetings and i luking forward to this nice forum!
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male

PostSubject: Re: its me vishv!the underworld don   its me vishv!the underworld don EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:06 am

Vishv Kundra wrote:
valhalla wrote:
hello and welcome!.

Smile

valhalla
hey valhalla thanx for the greetings and i luking forward to this nice forum!

how did you find this forum?. where are you from
Back to top Go down
Vishv Kundra
Vishv Kundra

Male

PostSubject: Re: its me vishv!the underworld don   its me vishv!the underworld don EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:07 am

hey i founded this forum through adbrite and i am frm india btw where r u frm?
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male

PostSubject: Re: its me vishv!the underworld don   its me vishv!the underworld don EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:11 am

The UK, but you will meet people here from loads of diffrent places. the admin's lovely, she's from florida
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Life : its me vishv!the underworld don 11101010
its me vishv!the underworld don Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100its me vishv!the underworld don Right_bar_bleue

Mood : its me vishv!the underworld don 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: its me vishv!the underworld don   its me vishv!the underworld don EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 8:09 am

welcome to the Realm Vishv Kundra!
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : its me vishv!the underworld don 11101010
its me vishv!the underworld don Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100its me vishv!the underworld don Right_bar_bleue

Mood : its me vishv!the underworld don 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: its me vishv!the underworld don   its me vishv!the underworld don EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 9:00 am

wave Hello Vishv Kundra and Welcome to The Realm handshake I'm Nessa. Make yourself at home here. It's a pleasure having you, I hope you enjoy your stay here with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. props
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male
Number of posts : 589
Life : its me vishv!the underworld don 44101010

Mood : its me vishv!the underworld don 1410
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: its me vishv!the underworld don   its me vishv!the underworld don EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 8:42 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female
Number of posts : 952

Mood : its me vishv!the underworld don 410
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: its me vishv!the underworld don   its me vishv!the underworld don EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 8:52 pm

Nessa wrote:
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Yeah you can "ask", but don't expect to get an "answer" hehehe just kidding! Caihlem, Luky and I are here, and we can answer since we know everything! Nobody else knows anything, but you are safe with us! hahahahaha Smackdown

Caihlem is the master and me and Luky are his pawns. hehehehe Whistle

Ehhh don't mind me, I'm probably asleep and talking in my sleep. Or rather sleep-typing. lol

But seriously, welcome to the Realm!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its me vishv!the underworld don   its me vishv!the underworld don EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 9:46 am

its me vishv!the underworld don Sup Welcome to the realm. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its me vishv!the underworld don   its me vishv!the underworld don Empty

Back to top Go down

its me vishv!the underworld don
Page 1 of 1