The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not a advert, but wanted your opinions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male
Number of posts : 589
Life : Not a advert, but wanted your opinions 44101010
Not a advert, but wanted your opinions Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not a advert, but wanted your opinions Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Not a advert, but wanted your opinions 1410
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Not a advert, but wanted your opinions Empty
PostSubject: Not a advert, but wanted your opinions   Not a advert, but wanted your opinions EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 6:57 pm

Hello all was not sure if to post this here or in the Geek zone. But I just redid my entire site and I kinda like how it turned out.

I am asking for your opinions on how it turned out.

Remember that it is a fantasy roleplaying and discussion of miniatures war gaming.

Link: http://geekedondungeonsanddragons.com

EDIT: I have made a couple changes since original post. The Back ground for example

Thanks ahead of time.

Kilsek

Last edited by Kilsek on Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Not a advert, but wanted your opinions 11101010
Not a advert, but wanted your opinions Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Not a advert, but wanted your opinions Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Not a advert, but wanted your opinions 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Not a advert, but wanted your opinions   Not a advert, but wanted your opinions EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 7:01 pm

Wow, That's a nice new look Kilsek. Totally different from what it was like before. I love the colors. Big Grin I think It looks great hun, Great Job. props I got an email from your forum a few days ago, Has everything been worked out with that issue now?
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male
Not a advert, but wanted your opinions Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not a advert, but wanted your opinions Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Not a advert, but wanted your opinions   Not a advert, but wanted your opinions EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 7:16 pm

Ya I banned both my other Admins as the were trying to delete my account

Working on a background now
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Not a advert, but wanted your opinions Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Not a advert, but wanted your opinions Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Not a advert, but wanted your opinions   Not a advert, but wanted your opinions EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:06 pm

Shocked OMG, Really Hun? Wow, I'd Kill my staff completely. What nerve! Fighting

Big Grin It look so nice like this now, with the new theme. I just noticed it is on Hitskin now too. Why? Now wait, a bizillion and one forumotion members are gonna use it now. You should have kept it for yourself. LOL I so would have Whistle
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not a advert, but wanted your opinions   Not a advert, but wanted your opinions EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:46 pm

Well mine has many differences. Besides I want to see how many people claim it as thiers.

And there is no real RPG skin on hitskin
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not a advert, but wanted your opinions   Not a advert, but wanted your opinions EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:59 pm

I know, all the more reason to keep it for yourself and make some other not to shabby one for them others. LOL I'm purely selfish like that though, it's true! Not a advert, but wanted your opinions Wng
Back to top Go down
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 268

Mood : Not a advert, but wanted your opinions 7510
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Not a advert, but wanted your opinions   Not a advert, but wanted your opinions EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 1:38 pm

Nessa wrote:
Wow, That's a nice new look Kilsek. Totally different from what it was like before. I love the colors. Big Grin I think It looks great hun, Great Job. props

i agree ... Pink Heart * very very nice * and unique *

Awsome heart
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkfx.com
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not a advert, but wanted your opinions   Not a advert, but wanted your opinions EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 2:39 pm

Thanks Bad Wolf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a advert, but wanted your opinions   Not a advert, but wanted your opinions Empty

Back to top Go down

Not a advert, but wanted your opinions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm :: General :: Advertising Corner-
Jump to: