The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalFAQGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Soap Box.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
129joe
VIP
VIP

Male
Number of posts : 2240

Mood :
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: The Soap Box.   Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:17 pm

Here's a chance to stand on the Soap Box & let others know your viewpoint on whatever rattles your cage at this time in your life/ the world...

Let people know of injustices/ rejoice in good news/ tell of your successes.

Just remember Big Brother is watching you!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Box.   Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:33 pm

This isn't in the right section, allow me Smile
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP

Male
Number of posts : 2240

Mood :
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Box.   Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:06 am

I think you have moved this to the wrong section Caihelm, I don't think you understand what it's intention is.

I've got a bugbear that's needing airing so here goes!

I'm not a huge supporter of the politicians & men in power who have got us involved in these interminable conflicts in Afghanistan & Iraq, but I do think in general we have helped the majority of the people in those countries.

However, what I find totally reprehensible (sorry for the big words Skittles - use a dictionary!) is the way that the basic military are being shunned & reviled by the general public.

This is not a situation of their creation & whilst I'm sure there are some idiots who have behaved foolishly & even criminally/ cruelly over there, I think the majority see their role as liberating & helping the local people achieve a better life with more democracy & freedom to express their own beliefs/ lifestyles without fear of repression or oppression (not sure myself which is the correct term there).

I firmly believe the soldier at the field level should get all our support, but we should continue to criticise & lambast the politicians for a change to resolve this ongoing mess!

Now I'll get off "The Soap Box" & let someone else have a go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soap Box.   

Back to top Go down

The Soap Box.
Page 1 of 1