The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

problems with time zones?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456
problems with time zones? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100problems with time zones? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-03

problems with time zones? Empty
PostSubject: problems with time zones?   problems with time zones? EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:42 am

i don't know if anyone else has noticed thizs, but the system is getting the times of posting mixed up.

for example, look at the contest forum. it says i posted today at 12 23 a.m, though since this system is 5 hours behind, it should say 6 p.m.

just an observation
Back to top Go down

problems with time zones? Empty
PostSubject: Re: problems with time zones?   problems with time zones? EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 6:36 am

For me it's on the right timezone...

I suggest you go into your profile and check on the timezone set in your preference Wink
Back to top Go down

problems with time zones?
Page 1 of 1