The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Halloween Theme

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : New Halloween Theme 11101010
New Halloween Theme Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100New Halloween Theme Right_bar_bleue

Mood : New Halloween Theme 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

New Halloween Theme Empty
PostSubject: New Halloween Theme   New Halloween Theme EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:57 pm

I added a new Halloween theme created by Caihlem to The Realm for this Horrorween holiday. I snagged it off of hitskin, since he was nice enough to share it with everyone. Wink Isn't it just Spooktacular? Big Grin
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
New Halloween Theme Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100New Halloween Theme Right_bar_bleue

Mood : New Halloween Theme 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween Theme   New Halloween Theme EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 5:32 pm

Yes. It looks really good. In my opinion it's his best theme so far.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
New Halloween Theme Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100New Halloween Theme Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween Theme   New Halloween Theme EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 6:29 pm

I think its scrumcious, makes me think chocolatey halloween yum, tehe Drool And I love the candle lights in the theme as well, very nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
MissGeek
Established Member
Established Member

Female
Number of posts : 82
New Halloween Theme Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Halloween Theme Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween Theme   New Halloween Theme EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 7:15 pm

There's just a little bug : The two custom navlinks (Games and Staff) still have the grey buttons.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween Theme   New Halloween Theme EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:25 pm

MissGeek wrote:
There's just a little bug : The two custom navlinks (Games and Staff) still have the grey buttons.

Oops, yep I noticed that before as well MissGeek, but I have fixed that problem now, much better. Smile Perfect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Halloween Theme   New Halloween Theme Empty

Back to top Go down

New Halloween Theme
Page 1 of 1