The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Nessa!

Go down 
+3
Skittles
Colicab
Luky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Life : Happy Birthday Nessa! 11101010
Happy Birthday Nessa! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Happy Birthday Nessa! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Happy Birthday Nessa! 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Happy Birthday Nessa! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Nessa!   Happy Birthday Nessa! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:00 pm

Happy Birthday Nessa! Happy_10

As some of you may know today is Nessa's birthday so I would like to be the first to tell her Happy birthday! It's already 13th November in my timezone Happy Birthday Nessa! Icon_razz

Happy Birthday Nessa! Happy_10Happy Birthday Nessa! Nessa10

I wish you all the health, and good things that this world can provide you. May all your wishes come true.And always remember you will have sad moments in your life but I trust and I am sure you will
pass them all with your great perspective over life and people. Never give up no matter what your goal is.You have the power to overcome any obstacle.

Happy Birthday Nessa! Birthdaynessatg3

I hope you will have a perfect birthday just like you deserve.

And now you will see why I asked you that Top of your favorite songs:

Once again Happy Birthday Nessa! Happy_11
Back to top Go down
Colicab
Established Member
Established Member
Colicab

Male
Number of posts : 121
Happy Birthday Nessa! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Happy Birthday Nessa! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nessa!   Happy Birthday Nessa! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:50 pm

Hey... my timing in passing by is nice...

Happy Birthday Madame!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nessa!   Happy Birthday Nessa! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 3:36 am

Happy Birthday old lady Big Grin

Happy Birthday Nessa! Bday10
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female
Number of posts : 952
Happy Birthday Nessa! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Happy Birthday Nessa! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Happy Birthday Nessa! 410
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nessa!   Happy Birthday Nessa! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:37 am

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

HAHAHAHA! Love ya hunnie!
Have a GREAT one!
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Happy Birthday Nessa! Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Happy Birthday Nessa! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Happy Birthday Nessa! 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nessa!   Happy Birthday Nessa! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 9:01 am

Awww, you guys are all so sweet. Blush Thank you Luky so much for everything ,I love my Ipod music. hehe kiss

I'm feeling younger then I was yesterday actually. haha Time seems to reverse itself in my situation, even though I'm as old as dirt. LOL Neener

It's very nice of you to share in my special day with me. Thank you all again for your best wishes everyone, you guys rock! Pink Heart hug
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nessa!   Happy Birthday Nessa! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 10:06 am

Rose 4 u Happy thirty-hmmmth Birthday, Babe! I hope you have a great day! Pink Heart Love, me. Pink Heart
Back to top Go down
cristina
cristina

Female
Number of posts : 25

Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nessa!   Happy Birthday Nessa! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:00 pm

Happy Birthday, Nessa !
i hope you have a great day !

Happy Birthday Nessa! Rose1010

Happy Birthday Nessa! Hapy10
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Happy Birthday Nessa! Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Happy Birthday Nessa! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nessa!   Happy Birthday Nessa! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 4:07 pm

Thank you very much Cristina for the lovely flowers and birthday wishes. hug It is a pleasure to see you here and finally meet you. handshake

Everyone, Cristina is Luky's mum, she stopped in to say hi, and what a lovely suprise I must say. Blush

Welcome to The Realm ,Cristina. heart
Back to top Go down
cristina
cristina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nessa!   Happy Birthday Nessa! EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:22 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome , Nessa ! Hi2U
I'm happy to be a part of your community and I hope you had a great time on your birthday !

Happy Birthday Nessa! 5xy5vt10

Happy Birthday Nessa! Weeken12
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
Number of posts : 2240
Happy Birthday Nessa! Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Happy Birthday Nessa! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Happy Birthday Nessa! 3610
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nessa!   Happy Birthday Nessa! EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 11:57 pm

Many Happy Returns from those of us on "The Realm" who are old enough to make you seem a youngster!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nessa!   Happy Birthday Nessa! EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 8:51 am

Luky's mom? Smile
There's so many things I need to tell you about what Luky does when no one's looking LOL
Back to top Go down
record4
record4

Male
Number of posts : 251

Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nessa!   Happy Birthday Nessa! EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:06 am

Damn Nessa, you're becoming an old fart like me. :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedrunkidiots.com
cristina
cristina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nessa!   Happy Birthday Nessa! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Happy Birthday, Nessa !

Happy Birthday Nessa! Happy_15

Happy Birthday Nessa! Happy_11
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nessa!   Happy Birthday Nessa! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:34 am

Happy Birthday Nessa! 168480 Aww Thanks so much Cristina. hug

Happy Birthday Nessa! 20712 Now today is Luky's birthday as well. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend hun. kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Nessa!   Happy Birthday Nessa! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Nessa!
Page 1 of 1