The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are your views?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : What are your views? 11101010
What are your views? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What are your views? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What are your views? 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

What are your views? Empty
PostSubject: What are your views?   What are your views? EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:08 am

Quote :
True or false,
You get treated how you allow yourself to get treated in a relationship? If you let someone walk all over you they will, if you
demand to be treated like a god it will happen.

A girlfriend of mine said that to me today and personally I think she's an arrogant little twit. LOL

What do you think? Do you think that quote is True or False?
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: What are your views?   What are your views? EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 4:02 pm

Sounds good, I'll tell you in a week Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
What are your views? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What are your views? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What are your views?   What are your views? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:25 am

You're so silly Caihlem. Razz

I don't really think that is true though, I mean yeah you can demand to be treated like a princess but realistically you can not forsee or predict how one would treat another really.

I have been considered a very high maintenance biatch as Jason would say, lol, but it is attitudes like hers that make her seem like a flaming mega Biatch, you know? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your views?   What are your views? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:50 pm

Caihlem wrote:
Sounds good, I'll tell you in a week Smile

4 Days and single again >.<

Myth BUSTED
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are your views?   What are your views? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:32 am

LOL Really? Care to tell your tale? I'd like some proof to tell her myself her logic has been defied. Rofl

Its true though, I don't see how that attitude could work really. i mean to honestly be so self absorbed to say if some one treats you bad like you deserve it , because you allowed it to happen. That's just absurd, I think. Crap happens, my view as a true biatch is that if some one treats you poorly ( unexpectedly, well duh! ) it is a biatch's perogative to do as she see's fit from that point forward, afterwards. LOL But to act like you have the attitude of well no one would Dare treat me in such a way because I demand to be treated better, well, just makes me wanna trip her on the treadmill while we're at the gym. Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your views?   What are your views? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:35 pm

Nessa wrote:
LOL Really? Care to tell your tale? I'd like some proof to tell her myself her logic has been defied. Rofl

In short, I went from a good talker to an arrogant misogynic bastard. Now when I try explain I was just testing, something she's like: "Oh, so you want to rule me?! Like I'm just your toy" >.<
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What are your views?   What are your views? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:12 am

LOL Oooh , That is horrible hun. See what happens when you tryn make some one your personal play thing. Ha! It's good to know , I'm right and she is wrong Neener
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your views?   What are your views? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your views?
Page 1 of 1