The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask Koffi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scamite
Banned
Banned

Male
Number of posts : 240
Life : Ask Koffi 44101010
Ask Koffi Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ask Koffi Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Ask Koffi 3310
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Ask Koffi Empty
PostSubject: Ask Koffi   Ask Koffi EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:06 am

On behalf of my brother:

Ask Koffi
Ask Koffi 2mgru6v

http://askkoffi.friendhood.net/

Ask Koffi is a very new forum on the internet. It's a place where you can ask your questions and then get your answers from Koffi - a guy who you won't know much about, nor will he tell you much about himself. We also have games, and general chit chat forums for your convenience.

A really cool thing about the Ask Koffi forum are the Identification cards that are unique to each member. Members will receive their card via PM usually within 48 hours of registering.

**STAFF POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE**

NB: This is NOT my forum - it's here on behalf of my brother, Kofi.

So what are you waiting for? Register now!
Back to top Go down

Ask Koffi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm :: General :: Advertising Corner-
Jump to: