The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Active] Nessa Vs Mac

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[Active] Nessa Vs Mac Empty
PostSubject: [Active] Nessa Vs Mac   [Active] Nessa Vs Mac EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:50 am

This Graphic Battle is a challenge between Nessa, a fantabulous female, and Mac, some regular guy I guess

By the way Mac, never ever get on the wrong side of a woman, but I guess you've already figured that one out Smile

Anyway, back to the contest at hand
The requested graphic to produce is a Signature, dimensions 150px by 400px
I'll be requesting you use both these pictures too;
[Active] Nessa Vs Mac 5467renderhondat3concep.th [Active] Nessa Vs Mac 6134renderrender23.th

Once Mac has answered "present" or any other thing (which can abd will be used against him in a court of justice), the contest will go on for 4 days for both ( No Swearing ), errr I mean applicants, to submit to me their works. After that, members will have 1 week to vote which piece of graphical art is the beeee- let's settle for least horrying Smile

Good luck to the both of you Smile
Back to top Go down
mack4life

Male
Number of posts : 2
[Active] Nessa Vs Mac Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Active] Nessa Vs Mac Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: [Active] Nessa Vs Mac   [Active] Nessa Vs Mac EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:27 pm

ok um i guess its on ness!! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Active] Nessa Vs Mac   [Active] Nessa Vs Mac EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:07 am

And Mack4life dares to show himself Big Grin

Countdown started, both homo sapiens have 4 days to complete their work and send it to me.
Deadline date: Friday September 4
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : [Active] Nessa Vs Mac 11101010
[Active] Nessa Vs Mac Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100[Active] Nessa Vs Mac Right_bar_bleue

Mood : [Active] Nessa Vs Mac 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: [Active] Nessa Vs Mac   [Active] Nessa Vs Mac EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 pm

I submitted my entry to you Caihlem. No makin fun of my graphically challenged Ness. Smile

So now it on Mac to move his ( No Swearing ) and get this rolling already. Cool

Good Luck Mac handshake

And "No" you can't vote for yourself. lol Neener
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
mack4life

Male
Number of posts : 2
[Active] Nessa Vs Mac Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Active] Nessa Vs Mac Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: [Active] Nessa Vs Mac   [Active] Nessa Vs Mac EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:23 pm

Image Removed [Active] Nessa Vs Mac 297492

Mac, you can Not post your entry publicly. PM it to Caihlem here and he will post both entries, got it? Pay attention! Razz

Last edited by Nessa on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit To Remove Image cuz Mac's a Doofus! LOL)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Active] Nessa Vs Mac   [Active] Nessa Vs Mac EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:12 am

Caihlem wrote:
dimensions 150px by 400px

I'll be needing something more along this size rather than a full page Wink
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : [Active] Nessa Vs Mac 11101010
[Active] Nessa Vs Mac Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100[Active] Nessa Vs Mac Right_bar_bleue

Mood : [Active] Nessa Vs Mac 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: [Active] Nessa Vs Mac   [Active] Nessa Vs Mac EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:25 pm

**Contest Cancelled**

=>Locked
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Active] Nessa Vs Mac   [Active] Nessa Vs Mac Empty

Back to top Go down

[Active] Nessa Vs Mac
Page 1 of 1