The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Happy Birthday Luky~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : ~Happy Birthday Luky~ 11101010
~Happy Birthday Luky~ Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100~Happy Birthday Luky~ Right_bar_bleue

Mood : ~Happy Birthday Luky~ 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

~Happy Birthday Luky~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Happy Birthday Luky~   ~Happy Birthday Luky~ EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:46 am

~Happy Birthday Luky~ HBDLT

~Happy Birthday Luky~ 306575

~Happy Birthday Luky~ 768101 Today Is your Special Day Hunni... May it be filled with Love ~ Happiness & Laughter.. ~Happy Birthday Luky~ 768101
A few years ago I met you online and had no idea the impact it would have on my life down the road..

Some
one to stand by me through Thick & Thin .. Through all the Good
Times and Bad, and has since filled my heart with so much Joy &
Happiness & Love...

I treasure this friendship so much and carry you in my heart everyday everywhere I go..

For
that I thank you and the heavens above that saw fit for our paths to
cross.. For now I have a Best Friend who is so wonderful beyond words..
I'm truly blessed to have found you hunny..

~Happy Birthday Luky~ 712462 May your Birthday bring you all the happiness this world has to offer, for no one deserves it more then you babe..~Happy Birthday Luky~ 765701

~Happy Birthday Luky~ HBDLuky

~Happy Birthday Luky~ 419981 So Enjoy your Birthday and know some where across this big ocean between us.. My Heart is with you ALWAYS! ~Happy Birthday Luky~ 419981

~Happy Birthday Luky~ Chaos112

~Happy Birthday Luky~ Heart

Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
cristina
cristina

Female
Number of posts : 25
~Happy Birthday Luky~ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100~Happy Birthday Luky~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: ~Happy Birthday Luky~   ~Happy Birthday Luky~ EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Happy Birthday, baby

I love you very, very much ......but you know !
kiss kiss Happy Birthday

~Happy Birthday Luky~ Happy_16

Last edited by cristina on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Happy Birthday Luky~   ~Happy Birthday Luky~ EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Happy Birthday, Luky! Best wishes for a remarkable, young man. I hope you're having a wonderful day. Stay golden, buddy. Happy Birthday
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Life : ~Happy Birthday Luky~ 11101010
~Happy Birthday Luky~ Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100~Happy Birthday Luky~ Right_bar_bleue

Mood : ~Happy Birthday Luky~ 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: ~Happy Birthday Luky~   ~Happy Birthday Luky~ EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:39 pm

Thank you all very much.

It is always nice to hear when people speak so highly of you even though not all of it may be entirely true.

I don't consider myself as special, or as amazing as all of you may think but I truly respect and honor all of your friendships (and family connections in one case Razz) and I will never forget anyone of you no matter what will happen and where my life path will take me.

I will always cherish, care and do absolutely anything without a split second of doubt for my family and friends.

I may have a small family and only a handful of friends but they are the best one could ever hope to have.

For that reason alone my life becomes special and I feel like i was blessed by God himself for the greatest gift one could ever hope to receive.

As for my friends from afar the distance between us doesn't matter and in fact , the bigger the distance the more I care for you since in spite of the 8.000 miles distance you guys will always be in my heart now matter what will happen and I will never forget either one of you.

So thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being next to me in my times of need and I only hope I will be able to return the favor someday and thank you for being my best friends Pink Heart hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Happy Birthday Luky~   ~Happy Birthday Luky~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Happy Birthday Luky~
Page 1 of 1