The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I was playing with a image creator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male
Number of posts : 589
Life : I was playing with a image creator 44101010
I was playing with a image creator Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I was playing with a image creator Right_bar_bleue

Mood : I was playing with a image creator 1410
Registration date : 2007-09-18

I was playing with a image creator Empty
PostSubject: I was playing with a image creator   I was playing with a image creator EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 4:03 pm

And did this real fast, use it if you want:
I was playing with a image creator Logore10
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : I was playing with a image creator 11101010
I was playing with a image creator Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100I was playing with a image creator Right_bar_bleue

Mood : I was playing with a image creator 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: I was playing with a image creator   I was playing with a image creator EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Oooh wow.. That's very nice Kilsek, you made that for the Realm? Thank you so much sweety hug That was awefuly nice of you. Blush I like the lettering, very medevil looking Big Grin.I've never seen that text before. I have been working on a few things for the main logo as well , Im just having a hard time with the preferable colors of the text i keep adding, I never wind up liking the finished product..I can't seem to find a creme/ beigie text color im looking for to mesh well with the forums theme color for the logo. Girls are so crazy when it comes to color coordination sometimes LOL I'm gonna save it to my computer now..Thank you so much hug kiss
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male
I was playing with a image creator Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I was playing with a image creator Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I was playing with a image creator   I was playing with a image creator EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 12:34 pm

Well I am getting good at this. If you want I can make a logo or buttons if you want.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
I was playing with a image creator Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100I was playing with a image creator Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I was playing with a image creator   I was playing with a image creator EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 9:38 am

Aww, How can some one with such a scarly lil avatar be so sweet? LOL I will definietly think about it if i need something, I promise you will be the 1st person I turn to luv. hug Thank you kissheart

How is your day going hun? hug
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was playing with a image creator   I was playing with a image creator EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 3:30 pm

Good today, you?

Ok when ever you are ready.

See my new avatar? LOL
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: I was playing with a image creator   I was playing with a image creator EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 8:40 pm

OMG you jacked Caihlem avatar? You big goofy..hahahah Rofl I peeped that on the support forum silly. Did he get mad and steal yours next cuz i got confused there for a sec..hahah You're to funny hun LOL hug
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: I was playing with a image creator   I was playing with a image creator EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 12:24 pm

how do u create pictures like that please Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was playing with a image creator   I was playing with a image creator EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 1:23 pm

I use gimp. it is a free program you can download on the web
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: I was playing with a image creator   I was playing with a image creator EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 2:49 pm

Jeepers, Does everyboy use GIMP? Gosh, I dunno why I spent so much money on Paintshop Pro for then.. And I'm still skilless..haha Wham
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I was playing with a image creator   I was playing with a image creator EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 3:13 pm

Tutorial and number wise, most people use Photoshop Pro, Paintshop Pro, Gimp is a rarer known and used software, but it's free Smile

Tutorial wise, there's more for photoshop and they're easier to find, most Gimp tutorials are adapted from photoshop ones LOL
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: I was playing with a image creator   I was playing with a image creator EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 3:17 pm

It's like everybody and there mothers are using this GIMP.. Damn, I'm so stubburn, I will get my crap together on PSP 1st some day b4 I even attempt another mindfunk! Neener
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was playing with a image creator   I was playing with a image creator Empty

Back to top Go down

I was playing with a image creator
Page 1 of 1