The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i just joined

Go down 
+7
valhalla
Luky
Anlace
Nitara
Kilsek
Nessa
wonderwoman
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wonderwoman

Female
Number of posts : 26
i just joined - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i just joined - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

i just joined - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: i just joined   i just joined - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 8:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi all,
I just now joined this forum. Nice to meet you nessa, and are you on the zone? I came here from the zone by entering on the link at the top of the log in page over there. I don't know how many here are fro the zone and how many aren't, so for those not on the zone, I'm totally blind, am 48 years old. I like to read, mostly horror, the supernatural, suspense and ghost stories, and gothics, but I'm afraid gothics pretty much went the way of the dinosaur. I watch cbsday time soaps, like listening to my old time radio cds, which I have 104 of them. I saw this link before, but there wasn't an about us link, so wasn't sure about joining, but it sounded like a nice place, especially since bad language and insulting others isn't allowed. I'm trying to get away from that sort of thing, at least for a while, so trhis seems like a nice rest haven from the zone. I'll probably post over there once in a while, but since i found the realm, probably not as much. have a great day all, hope to talk to some of you on here. now I'm off to read a few more posts in other boards on here.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wonderwoman

Female
i just joined - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100i just joined - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 8:24 pm

I had a good weekend. we went out for our humburgers yesterday, the last burger until friday rolls around again. I've been reading my books on tape. I just recently started on one called dead north, an alaska mystery by sue henry. There is a series of books abouir jessie arnold, who travels across country in her motor home. in this one, she meets another traveler, maxie, and she picks up a teenage boy who is hitch hiking, running away from his murderous stepfather, adn everybody is looking for him. just doing my usual stuff i like to do.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : i just joined - Page 2 11101010
i just joined - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100i just joined - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : i just joined - Page 2 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 8:52 pm

Oooh~ Sounds like fun ,hun. I love a good book. Big Grin When I drive I listen to audio books sometimes. Problem is I listen to horror or suspense audio books so I totally flip myself out while I'm driving at night sometimes. haha.

My weekend was pretty uneventful and yet I like it that way. Just stayed home with the family cooked, cleaned, laundry.. yay fun..tehe. hug

Nessa
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
wonderwoman

Female

PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 11:20 pm

wo, horror and suspense definitely aren't a good idea while driving, smiles. you just get all caught up in it, and get so emotionally involved with the characters. I can't drive, so i don't have to worry about it. I don't carry audio books when my mom and i go out, because we're gone only an hour, and we're eating part of that time, so just resume my reading when we get back. Glad to see someone else like suspense and horror like I do nessa. my favorite authors, living, are dean koontz, stephen king, and mary higgins clark. most of th eothers are dead unfortunately, like taylor caldwell, phyllis a whitney, victoria holt, and her other pseudonym, phillippa car, madelein brent, and one other author i never see any more, not even her old books, dorothy eden. man, she wrote some good gothic suspense. well, I'm off to go in one of th echat rooms on one of th esites i go to so take care for tonight all.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : i just joined - Page 2 11101010
i just joined - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100i just joined - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : i just joined - Page 2 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 9:05 am

Yes, I agree wonderwoman. Not very smart on my part. lol I love Stephen King and Dean Koontz Big Grin I'm a horror novel / movie fanatic. I never seem to have enough time to read as much as Id like with my 2 lil girls up my bum all day haha. May I also recommend reading anything by Janet Evanovitch, Not exactly Horror but quite suspenseful her books are as well. Smiles. Well I hope your mornings off to a good start hun. I'm off to go clean up the breakfast mess now. Talk more soon sweetness .Hugs.

Nessa
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
wonderwoman

Female

PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 6:36 pm

ok, talk to you soon, take care and hope the work flies by.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
Selena Fan
Established Member
Established Member
Selena Fan

Female
Number of posts : 96

Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 5:48 pm

Hey Wonderwoman I figured out what you meant, it is hard sometimes to find the next topic on here. Sorry about all the confusion. Well my weekend wasn't grate. I got upset at Angel for disrespecting my mom. Mom got mad and slapped me. She did appoligize. Man things have changed since Dad died. On Friday a nurse called from the doctor's office. Mom has been bringing me back and forth to the hospital. They found a tumor on my ovaries and my thyroid has a tumor on it as well.
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

Female

PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 6:48 pm

oh my, I'm so sorry about the tumors. it's really rough when you have to keep going back and forth to the doctors office a lot. I hope the tumors are harmless and everything will be alright. It's not so much the next topic, though that can be hard sometimes too, but sometimes it's hard to find the next unread post in a topic, but sometimes i get lucky, and it puts me at the next unread message.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
Selena Fan
Established Member
Established Member
Selena Fan

Female
Number of posts : 96

Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 3:46 pm

Hi Wonderwoman we go back in a few weeks, to check out the tumors. I'm an aunt again. My nephew Noah was borned on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

Female

PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 7:08 pm

congratulations on the new birth. I had to go back to the doctor after 6 months to have the left breast checked out, but he didn't feel anything, and he thinks I should have the next mamogram a year after the surgery, so that would be the 19th of april, which was the last time i had the surgery.
wonderwoman
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 5:35 am

conmgratulations selena fan on becoming an aunt Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i just joined   i just joined - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

i just joined
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2