The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how do you like your hair?

Go down 
+17
record4
Skittles
gracielaine
Hitesh
129joe
Camulus
Bad Wolf
Isshin
Max™
dede
Morgan
lilacmoon
DC
justanothergirlyo
Nessa
Luky
valhalla
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456
how do you like your hair? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how do you like your hair? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-03

how do you like your hair? Empty
PostSubject: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 10:21 am

like mine nice and short...almost bald
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Life : how do you like your hair? 11101010
how do you like your hair? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100how do you like your hair? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : how do you like your hair? 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 10:29 am

Short. I always liked to wear short hair.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
how do you like your hair? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100how do you like your hair? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : how do you like your hair? 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 11:11 am

I like Long hair on guys, shorts nice too tho. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female
Number of posts : 290
how do you like your hair? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how do you like your hair? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 12:54 pm

I like mine long, but on a guy i prefer it
short.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/spicyyo
DC
Established Member
Established Member
DC

Male
Number of posts : 73

Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 1:06 pm

Low taper for meee
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
how do you like your hair? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100how do you like your hair? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 5:02 pm

I also prefer girls with long hair. I think short hair should mostly be used by guys and long hair for girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 5:51 pm

Girls with short hair isn't something I'm used to seeing, therefore I find very few girls with short hair pretty, long hait is much more sensual and feminin

On males, I think uncut short hair looks best (the famous mop mess). But I can see why some prefer shorter or longer
My own hair reaches below my neck at least a good 3cm. I like it that way as it's class Cool
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 7:01 am

ButterFly 2 my hair just below my shoulders and naturally curly , hair on men can be short or long doesnt matter to me ButterFly 2
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Morgan

Male
Number of posts : 227

Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 7:37 am

Mine is shaved on the sides and backed (number 2) and then left on the top so I can spike it up! Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.renderpixel.co.uk
dede
dede

Female
Number of posts : 46

Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 1:12 am

Me long but cant have it.... and on men short
Back to top Go down
http://sensation.womanboard.com
Max™
Power Member
Power Member

Male
Number of posts : 523

Mood : how do you like your hair? 1410
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 4:16 am

im going very thin ontop (you can see my head poking through my hair) so i keep it very short,
i think when youre going bald, the old grow the side and comb it over to hide the bald bit is silly.
Back to top Go down
Isshin
Isshin

Male
Number of posts : 47

Mood : how do you like your hair? 1210
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 2:00 pm

I've got longish hair, the same style as the one in my avatar.
Back to top Go down
http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 268

Mood : how do you like your hair? 7510
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 5:48 pm

my hair is long / past my shoulders
ive had it short/bobbed ined the past, and i keep goijng back with it long
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkfx.com
Camulus
VIP
VIP
Camulus

Male
Number of posts : 1281

Mood : how do you like your hair? 4610
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 7:03 pm

I like the buzz cut. Big Grin That's the trend here now days.
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
Number of posts : 2240
how do you like your hair? Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100how do you like your hair? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : how do you like your hair? 3610
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 8:14 pm

however it falls, not too long, not too short.
Back to top Go down
Hitesh

Male
Number of posts : 17

Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 6:30 am

short
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
how do you like your hair? Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100how do you like your hair? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 11:34 am

I'd like my hair how I used to have it when I was in my early 20s when I used to go out to concerts and clubs in London.
It used to get spiked up with gelatine like a crown of thorns (punk style).
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
how do you like your hair? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100how do you like your hair? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 5:32 pm

Long..I have very curly hair in RL..I Straighten it often.. what a pain in the arse. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 268

Mood : how do you like your hair? 7510
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 5:28 pm

as i have it now ... long (straight and Dyed red(chocolate cherry)

depending on how i feel when i go out
i just scruff it up, flip it to one side or another
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkfx.com
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female
Number of posts : 266

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:50 am

I have my hair in a longer bob, being sick do not have time to mess with it. well to tell the truth I can not stand my hair long! It is always in my eyes etc. I need it out of my eyes! Long hair has always bothered me (except when I was like 5! LOL) because I can not ride bikes, hike, play in the trails, horseback riding. None of it with hair in my eyes!

Just My opinion though!

PS. I prefer short hair on guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 10:39 am

What's wrong with pony-tails? Smile
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female
Number of posts : 952

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:06 pm

Nothing is wrong with a pony tail. I think ponys look real good with their tails! In fact, I can't imagine one without it! Smackdown
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 7:26 pm

Ponytails give you something to hang on to.
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female
Number of posts : 266

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:49 pm

LOL Caihlem and skittles and joe! do not make me laugh! (no seriously! LOL) Pony's are fine, and I mess with my hair all the time styles etc. and I wear pony's alot just if it is long it bothers me, not sure why though! LOL! VERY active girl over here! LOL
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:20 am

haha, Courtney, you sound just like my husband. Always complaining about his hair in his face as well.

how do you like your hair? JK-1

I'm actaully jealous of men with longer ,better hair then mine! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you like your hair?   how do you like your hair? Empty

Back to top Go down

how do you like your hair?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm :: Entertainment :: Fashion / Style-