The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post-by-Post RPG

Go down 
+3
Nessa
Luky
Isshin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Isshin
Isshin

Male
Number of posts : 47
Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 1210
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 2:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Category: RPG Forum Gaming

Title: Tales of Divinity, a forum RPG based on the Tales series. The Tales series rule.

Address: http://tales-of-divinity.forumotion.com/

Member count: 19

Main Language: English.

Logo: Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 Bannan11

Content:
There's so much more to see once you register.
The newest forum RPG to hit the net based on the Tales series.

The setting is in a planet named Solaris. It was once a peaceful world up until the monsters started appearing and terrorizing everyone. Can any one who can save this world from these viscous monsters?

At the start of the RPG I'm in need of moderators who will rule over a certain country, in short I need country leaders. These people will be in-charge of the growth and development of their own country. If you want to expand by making new towns or cities you can. Aside from the growth and developement of your country, you'll also be controlling the NPCs in that area. It'll be like having your own forum inside a forum. There are still 12 major countries that are in need of leaders.

A simple RPG with a complex system to cope with the ever arising needs of the forumers. RPG stats include player level, exp., fighting level, player stats, guilds, and many more found in your RPG Stats These stats cannot be edited by the player to keep our players from cheating. There is also the unbiased battle system, in which we make use of a dice. The dice can be seen by everyone and is rolled by an automated pre-registered member named Mr.Dice, who 'automatically' rolls your dice without the need of any staff. So you can do battles without mods or referees.

There is a newbie guide that will teach you how the system works and the rest are found in the Rules section.

Old Portal screen shot:

Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 Aw
Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 Aww22
Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 Awww
Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 Awwww

New look:
Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 Newadd
Back to top Go down
http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/

AuthorMessage
Isshin
Isshin

Male
Number of posts : 47
Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 1210
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 1:56 am

Oh no worries I'm old enough not to react to internet bs like this. I'm not a politician or anything of that sort so I don't argue by words or text.
Back to top Go down
http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 11101010
Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 4:12 am

Isshin wrote:
Oh no worries I'm old enough not to react to internet bs like this. I'm not a politician or anything of that sort so I don't argue by words or text.

I don't want to argue or mince words either Isshin, How've you been sweety? heart Are you feeling better, home now? hug
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-by-Post RPG   Post-by-Post RPG - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-by-Post RPG
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2