The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got (Cloned ) Milk?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Got (Cloned ) Milk? 11101010
Got (Cloned ) Milk? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Got (Cloned ) Milk? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Got (Cloned ) Milk? 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Got (Cloned ) Milk? Empty
PostSubject: Got (Cloned ) Milk?   Got (Cloned ) Milk? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 11:58 am

The FDA could soon allow milk and meat from cloned animals to be sold as food, without any labeling. Clones could soon be the food on your table, and you would never know it.
We only have a couple of days to say NO! Tell Congress Cloned Food should be proven safe before it's on our tables.
Please take a moment to voice your opinion of Cloned food for comsumption.

Sign the petition here !
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Morgan
Morgan

Male
Number of posts : 227
Got (Cloned ) Milk? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Got (Cloned ) Milk? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Got (Cloned ) Milk?   Got (Cloned ) Milk? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 1:09 pm

There is no problem what so ever with the meet or milk from a clone, it will taste and be exactly the same, if anything, it will taste nicer because farmers would have cloned the nicest 'tasting' animals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.renderpixel.co.uk
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Got (Cloned ) Milk? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Got (Cloned ) Milk? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Got (Cloned ) Milk?   Got (Cloned ) Milk? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 1:00 am

Ya think so Morgan? Uugh I dont like the whole cloning thingy, Ick and what If we are eating clone foods right now? I wouldn't be able to tell the difference, eww just that thought alone makes me wanna hurl LOL Either way I think peeps have a right to know about it, If that's how they wanna roll, they need to open up a cloned food section in all supermarkets, so we ( The Anti - Clone eaters ) have a choice Rofl Wink
Back to top Go down
ONECRUNCH

Male
Number of posts : 202
Got (Cloned ) Milk? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Got (Cloned ) Milk? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Got (Cloned ) Milk? 6510
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Got (Cloned ) Milk?   Got (Cloned ) Milk? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 11:26 pm

For the most part I agree with Morgan's assessment of it. Sure, the process has freaked people out a bit due to animals growing legs out of their foreheads. But the thoughts of things like this will slowly fade away as the cloning process is perfected.

I believe the cloning interest is being generated by companies / corporations looking to provide people with better food products. It will however be a very long time before the FDA stamps their approval on it because of enormous levels of public outcry. It will come to acceptance with people because other countrys will allow it and have it for years. Besides, when you think about it 90% of the food we eat is genetically altered anyway so what is the real difference?

What is more scary will be the cloning of humans. If it is not already happening it soon will. And there will always be handfulls of millionaire parents keeping a strand of their dead childs hair willing to pay the price to have their son or daughter back. Anyway, the end to the cloning issues will never end and I can go on forever thinking about what it will bring to our world.

When it comes to food it will be hard to avoid though. Cloning will produce better products and the food producers in our country will eventually be forced to jump on board or they will end up moving out of our country so they can stay competative.
Back to top Go down
Colicab
Established Member
Established Member
Colicab

Male
Number of posts : 121

Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Got (Cloned ) Milk?   Got (Cloned ) Milk? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2007 10:39 am

What can I say... I guess it beats eating processed meat made from vegetables...

I tried some of those and they taste great...

And also, I would rather it cloned meat for hotdogs rather than cultured worms...
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Got (Cloned ) Milk?   Got (Cloned ) Milk? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 11:59 am

I still fear what the repercussions of eating cloned food could do to us in the end really? Lord only knows what could be a negative turn around from it health wise, ya know? I guess, I fear the unknown until I can fully understand its benifiets. Shrug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got (Cloned ) Milk?   Got (Cloned ) Milk? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 4:16 pm

You know, Chicken are litterally stuffed with Oestrogen so as that thy have larger breats...

The hidden fact is that we don't digest it, we use it LOL

But those chickens are certifies original creation of nautre at the basis Smile
Back to top Go down
healingvibration
healingvibration

Female
Number of posts : 11

Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Hey Nessa...   Got (Cloned ) Milk? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 6:43 pm

Are you on Care2??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got (Cloned ) Milk?   Got (Cloned ) Milk? Empty

Back to top Go down

Got (Cloned ) Milk?
Page 1 of 1