The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity 11101010
Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity Empty
PostSubject: Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity   Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 3:48 am

Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity Paris_hilton

Paris Hilton's future bank account has just taken an enormous hit – on account of her grandfather.

Barron Hilton, the 80-year-old son
of the founder of the worldwide hotel chain that carries the family name, has earmarked 97 percent of his vast fortune – nearly $2.3 billion – to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, to help the homeless with housing, find safe water in developing countries and assist other good causes around the world, it has been announced.

To Barron's heirs – who include Paris – will go the remaining three percent: some $69 million, which is said to be taxable.

According to calculations by New York's Daily News, Paris, who once foresaw a $100 million inheritance, is now likely looking at $5 million.

In a statement, Barron Hilton said that his father, Conrad, had set the example and bequeathed 97 percent of his money to the charitable foundation, which the elder Hilton founded in 1944, "and I am proud to follow my father's example."

Hilton has eight children and numerous grandchildren in addition to the 26-year-old celebrated Beverly Hills socialite.

Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
record4
record4

Male
Number of posts : 251
Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity   Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 12:12 am

I can hear her now. "Oh my gawd, I'm going to be like sooooo poor."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedrunkidiots.com
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity   Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 9:11 am

LOL Right Gus! What ever will she do with such little money now haha , Poor Heiress Whistle
Back to top Go down
record4
record4

Male
Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity   Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 4:29 pm

Gimme 5 million and I'd never work again
Back to top Go down
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female
Number of posts : 290

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity   Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 6:09 pm

Id be happy with 1 million. cat
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/spicyyo

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity   Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 6:33 pm

Gimme a gun and I'd shoot her for free Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity 74146210
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity   Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 5:56 am

Caihlem wrote:
Gimme a gun and I'd shoot her for free Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity 74146210

LOL funny but I bet she has bodyguards and it might be a little difficult to do that. Maybe with a sniper rifle Whistle
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity   Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 11:11 am

I'm sorry, but I love Paris, she's such a Freaky mess LOL I bet her family changes thier mind about this tho. They're probably just tryna scare her into being good this year. Wink
Back to top Go down
record4
record4

Male

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity   Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 7:07 pm

They need to adopt me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity   Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity Empty

Back to top Go down

Paris Hilton's Inheritance Goes to Charity
Page 1 of 1