The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Youtube Video's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Youtube Video's 11101010
Youtube Video's Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Youtube Video's Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Youtube Video's 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Youtube Video's Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Video's   Youtube Video's EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 8:50 am

I have been informed by the admin of forumotion.com

"For juridicial reasons, you are not allowed to diffuse videos from youtube, you can only put a link to this video. I would like to specify that because having a video from youtube is illegal, these boards could be deleted... so be careful ! "

And on that note. Please just post links to all youtube video's. DO NOT Embed them here. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Youtube Video's 11101010
Youtube Video's Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Youtube Video's Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Youtube Video's 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Youtube Video's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Video's   Youtube Video's EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 6:49 am

UPDATE: hyper I have just been informed by the admin of forumotion (Caihlem) that we are now allowed to post or embed video's from Youtube, Dailymotion and 2 other video types are now allowed on our boards. Yay! So its no longer against the rules anymore. Smile

to embed youtube video's or DailyMotion Video's. please use the following method:

[youtube] ~~~~~~~ [/youtube]
Simply post the videos URL or embed link between the brackets and post it anywhere on our board. Enjoy! Big Grin

[dailymotion] ~~~~~~ [/dailymotion]
Simply post the videos URL or embed link between the brackets and post it anywhere on our board.

If you experence any problems..let me know..Thanx props
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/

Youtube Video's
Page 1 of 1