The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starbucks coffee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
safe
safe

Male
Number of posts : 8
Starbucks coffee Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Starbucks coffee Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-23

Starbucks coffee Empty
PostSubject: Starbucks coffee   Starbucks coffee EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 1:22 am

i just love the ROSE BLEND black coffee from starbucks Lick without sugar in it awwwww when its hot while wheather is cold yummmy after having 3 cups a day hmmm i can feel my body is shaking hehehe i guess thats how strong it is Big Grin
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

Starbucks coffee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks coffee   Starbucks coffee EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 8:56 am

i cant take coffee unless it de cafe it gives me bad bad head aches Sad starbucks is good coffee but i prefer costa coffee , i ususally have a skinny , de cafe , fair trade latte Big Grin
Back to top Go down
ONECRUNCH

Male
Number of posts : 202

Mood : Starbucks coffee 6510
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Starbucks coffee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks coffee   Starbucks coffee EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 2:54 pm

I lost interest in Starbucks since a Coffee Roasting Company opened near by. We get freshly roasted beans that are so fresh they stick together. We grind them up and throw them in the French Press. Can't be beat when the beans are that fresh.
Back to top Go down
unique07

Female
Number of posts : 1

Registration date : 2009-09-07

Starbucks coffee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks coffee   Starbucks coffee EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:47 am

okay . . you much enjoy to drink this great Starbucks Coffee . . . it's cool to hear about it, I'm looking for fair trade stores there i can buy this coffee in a big amount, because it's the place where i get to have it in right price with complete quality that should be in. They use to work for best services for their native citizens to promote or serve the genuinely made things recycled products . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starbucks coffee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks coffee   Starbucks coffee Empty

Back to top Go down

Starbucks coffee
Page 1 of 1