The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what football team do you support?

Go down 
+4
tonigol
justanothergirlyo
Nessa
valhalla
8 posters
AuthorMessage
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456
what football team do you support? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what football team do you support? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-03

what football team do you support? Empty
PostSubject: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 12:50 pm

if you like football, who do you like. newcastle for me
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : what football team do you support? 11101010
what football team do you support? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100what football team do you support? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : what football team do you support? 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 1:28 pm

I'm not to big on American football myself..I like Speed, Like Forumula 1 races or Moto GP hyper
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
what football team do you support? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what football team do you support? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 1:39 pm

your from america?. ah cool
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
what football team do you support? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100what football team do you support? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 2:30 pm

Yep ~ Born and Raised in Brooklyn NY Smile..I moved to Florida a few yrs ago so my hubby can go to school here..Its so nice here..It's Like summer all year long..lol
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 2:32 pm

you live in florida?. that's good, i am off there next thursday. 3 weeks in orlando
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 2:47 pm

Haha..That's cool..I live in Orlando too Big Grin..I hope you have a great vacation here..3 weeks huh? Thats a long vacation..Got anything planned?
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 2:49 pm

well, the main reason we are going is to take my sister to all the major theme parks. last time i went, she was not even born, and now she's 11, we feel it's a nice age where she will remember it all, and enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 2:55 pm

Oh you guys will love it here then, I literally live in Mickey mouse land here LOL Be sure to stop at Sea World and visit Shamu One of florida's favorite killer whales..I took the family there last month and it was a wonderful experience..Took tons of pictures hyper
what football team do you support? 047_47
Sorry for going so off topic in your thread here Blush
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 3:00 pm

that's okay. hey...do you have any pixies of the killer wale you can post here?
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 3:05 pm

Sure I can post some more pic's of our day there..I have shots of the whole family of killer whales there..Big Grin They are remarkable really. Smile
what football team do you support? 043_43
what football team do you support? 038_38
what football team do you support? 040_40
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 3:07 pm

what football team do you support? 037_37
what football team do you support? 033_33
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 3:10 pm

ooooo!. hey, do you have msn messenger?
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 3:12 pm

Yes.. i Pm'd you my name on there hun..I needta go walk my puppy Kayla for a few but I should be back on in a bit..Talk soon props
Back to top Go down
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female
Number of posts : 290

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 8:39 pm

props So far im goin for Tennessee Titans, im not
sure why, back up team: Eagles Groovy

love the whale pics, i used to go to
sea world alot as a kid and the funnest
part is sittin up front so you get wet Rofl
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/spicyyo
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 12:10 pm

so yolanda, can you actually see a show there as well as walk around?.
Back to top Go down
tonigol

Number of posts : 19

Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 6:54 am

my team is Inter Milan

We will win this yeas Scudeto and Champions League
Back to top Go down
DaddyLongStroke
DaddyLongStroke

Male
Number of posts : 2

Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 4:56 pm

Eagles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 5:43 pm

Chin I see some confusion about what kind of football we're talking about. Why the hell did U.S. have to call it soccer anyway? confused They should have left soccer football and they should have called American football sockhim. Whistle
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 2:22 pm

LOL @ sockhim LOL

I like soccer more then american football really but eh, Hockey is better then both tho Neener
Back to top Go down
ian1990

Male
Number of posts : 19

Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 5:19 pm

I support Middlesbrough Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.neonblackout.co.nr
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
what football team do you support? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100what football team do you support? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : what football team do you support? 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 2:18 am

I like soccer and my favorite team is a team from my country (a team which you probably never heard of) it is named Steaua Bucharest
Back to top Go down
justice4all

Male
Number of posts : 4

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 10:54 am

me fenerbahçe..
u can search it Smile
anyway..
yesterday here s perfect
cuz all best f-1 drivers played a football game here in turkey with our country for a campaign..
alonso was captain of their team and they won the match 8-5..
meanwhile,f1-fisichella plays football like a professional..u should have sen him Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nurmp3.withme.us
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
what football team do you support? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100what football team do you support? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : what football team do you support? 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 12:11 pm

I am sorry to tell you but your national team lost in a game against my national team(Romania) it was only a friendly so no harm done. 2-0 was the final score. The game was played last night in my country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what football team do you support?   what football team do you support? Empty

Back to top Go down

what football team do you support?
Page 1 of 1