The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what are your phobia's?

Go down 
+13
ONECRUNCH
129joe
Camulus
Max™
Isaac
Bad Wolf
Megs
lilacmoon
DC
Luky
justanothergirlyo
Nessa
valhalla
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456
what are your phobia's? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what are your phobia's? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-03

what are your phobia's? Empty
PostSubject: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 1:58 pm

thaught i'd put this here (yeah...health in a way...lol). my main phobia is anything that flies, (well apart from plains). i'm just uncontrolable
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : what are your phobia's? 11101010
what are your phobia's? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100what are your phobia's? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : what are your phobia's? 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 5:35 pm

I have many..But I won't get into them all at once LOL I have an anxiety disorder.. Sometimes life in general just scares me Blush

But mostly for me its being overwhelmed socially , at parties, 2 many people crowding me, I cant get to the exit quick enough and panic sets in,it's like i can't breathe and the room starts spinning. Kinda freaky sometimes, but i'm learning to live with it..kinda LOL
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female
Number of posts : 290
what are your phobia's? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what are your phobia's? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 9:02 pm

Drowning is my worst phobia, having airplanes
fall out of the sky or crashing while im in them,
and worst of all: being bit by a black widow :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/spicyyo

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 9:08 pm

I don't like heights. Unless I'm jumping a motorcycle.rock
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 4:47 am

hmmm, yeah. i can understand the fear of drowning. of course, it's worse if you can't even swim, lol. i remember once we went on a raft, and i fell in the river. was terrible!
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
what are your phobia's? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100what are your phobia's? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 5:31 pm

My friend back home has this HUGE fear of Clowns, Aimee (she's Starzzs77 on here) As long as I can remember she'd jump skyhigh when she walked into a room and saw one..Hates them to this day ..at her babyshower we MADE sure NO ONE bought her clowns LOL
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 4:41 am

hmmm, never take her to the circus then. but clowns, what's there to be afraid of?
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 6:01 pm

I dont know really, some clowns I guess can be creepy looking..but I don't get it either Shrug

Personally, I like creepy things Big Grin
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 1:46 pm

yeah, really like creepy things as well.

:cyclops:

but as for the clown thing, guess it's each to there own.

Shrug
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
what are your phobia's? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100what are your phobia's? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : what are your phobia's? 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 11:31 am

I don't have a phobia. Or at least I don't know it(if I have one) yet.
Back to top Go down
DC
Established Member
Established Member
DC

Male
Number of posts : 73

Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 10:05 pm

Spiders. I hate spiders
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 10:10 pm

Shame, I love spiders Big Grin. It's bugs I hate. And Spiders eat Bugs so Spiders are my friends. Razz Spider
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 2:44 am

yeah, i like spiders. as i said before, it's flying insects i can't stand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 1:05 pm

Siders & Snakes what are your phobia's? Panneau-
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 5:19 pm

Caihlem wrote:
Siders & Snakes what are your phobia's? Panneau-

Don't worry...I'll protect you Caihlem Boxer lol
Back to top Go down
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 11:14 pm

valhalla wrote:
hmmm, yeah. i can understand the fear of drowning. of course, it's worse if you can't even swim, lol. i remember once we went on a raft, and i fell in the river. was terrible!

yeah i cant swim, so thats why i hate the water so much LOL
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 2:51 am

ah, understandable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2007 2:51 pm

Been on water skies since the age of 4, can't really say I haven't seen it before LOL
Back to top Go down
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 11:05 am

Rofl
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 3:49 pm

if you are scared of water, does that include shows too?. just curious
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 6:27 pm

snakes arghhhhhhhhhhhhh hate em cant even watch them on tv nailbiting
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 9:58 pm

lilacmoon wrote:

I used to hate snakes too. Until I got my Orange and White Burmese Python "Harley" . It was fun having a snake. He accually bit me once and freaked me out but it was because I was tryna move the heat rock after I dropped his food in the tank so Technically it was my fault. Blush I had Harley for a while but in all honesty. He just got so big and was eating guinea pigs before I decided he was getting to be too much to handle really. So he was given away to a friend who has a big snake collection so I know he's well taken care of now. Probably well over 6 ft long by now. Huge. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 5:39 am

Nessa wrote:
lilacmoon wrote:

I used to hate snakes too. Until I got my Orange and White Burmese Python "Harley" . It was fun having a snake. He accually bit me once and freaked me out but it was because I was tryna move the heat rock after I dropped his food in the tank so Technically it was my fault. Blush I had Harley for a while but in all honesty. He just got so big and was eating guinea pigs before I decided he was getting to be too much to handle really. So he was given away to a friend who has a big snake collection so I know he's well taken care of now. Probably well over 6 ft long by now. Huge. Big Grin

afraid just felt giddy even reading that afraid
Back to top Go down
Megs
Megs

Female
Number of posts : 44

Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 1:23 pm

My phobia is maggots, catterpillars, slugs and snakes. afraid
Back to top Go down
http://westiesnfriends.forumotion.com
Bad Wolf
Bad Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 268

Mood : what are your phobia's? 7510
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? EmptyFri Oct 19, 2007 5:44 pm

i have no real physical phobias to speak of ..
the only thing that scares me is the thought of being eaten alive
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkfx.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? Empty

Back to top Go down

what are your phobia's?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm :: General :: Health / Medicine / Nutrition / Exercise-
Jump to: