The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what are your phobia's?

Go down 
+13
ONECRUNCH
129joe
Camulus
Max™
Isaac
Bad Wolf
Megs
lilacmoon
DC
Luky
justanothergirlyo
Nessa
valhalla
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456
what are your phobia's? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what are your phobia's? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-03

what are your phobia's? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2007 1:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

thaught i'd put this here (yeah...health in a way...lol). my main phobia is anything that flies, (well apart from plains). i'm just uncontrolable
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Isaac
Isaac

Male
Number of posts : 26
what are your phobia's? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what are your phobia's? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 2:34 am

Spiders!!! Spider I hate spiders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/1976star
Max™
Power Member
Power Member

Male
Number of posts : 523

Mood : what are your phobia's? - Page 2 1410
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 3:02 pm

i hate spiders indoors like house spiders, bot to a point where if i see one, it gets terminated.

im scared of hieghts,
in a building is ok, it has walls and a solid floor,
platforms, walk bridges over roads etc, now way,
i would battle a busy road rather than go up on a walkway bridge.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : what are your phobia's? - Page 2 11101010
what are your phobia's? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100what are your phobia's? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : what are your phobia's? - Page 2 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 5:25 pm

Bad Wolf wrote:
i have no real physical phobias to speak of ..
the only thing that scares me is the thought of being eaten alive

Uum yeah that thought would scare the bejesus outta me to Hun, Geez, *adds that to my list of Phobia's* Mad
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
what are your phobia's? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100what are your phobia's? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 5:26 pm

I love Spiders. Spider
Back to top Go down
Isaac
Isaac

Male
Number of posts : 26

Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 4:22 am

Nessa wrote:
I love Spiders. Spider

Eeeeeeckkk! lol!! I'm originally from Cali...but now I live in the midwest and I see alot of brown recluses. Them things leave a wound on you that eventually rotts your flesh like a dried prune. I found one the size of a half dollar in my kids toy box.
Last month, I walked into a huge web in the garage and did the funky chicken dance in my driveway (my neighbors probly seen me do that too), lol Kill em all!!! Fighting Spider
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/1976star
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 8:28 am

Isaac wrote:
Nessa wrote:
I love Spiders. Spider

Eeeeeeckkk! lol!! I'm originally from Cali...but now I live in the midwest and I see alot of brown recluses. Them things leave a wound on you that eventually rotts your flesh like a dried prune. I found one the size of a half dollar in my kids toy box.
Last month, I walked into a huge web in the garage and did the funky chicken dance in my driveway (my neighbors probly seen me do that too), lol Kill em all!!! Fighting Spider

Wow Isaac , Those Brown spiders are so dangerous. Very smart to be careful with those hun. Wink I have a pet spider named Whitey. My tinnie lil white spider with lil red eyes, She's lived on my terrace for almost 2 yrs now. We don't bother her and she doesn't bother us. She keeps those darn flying bugs away and eats them for us. What a Good Little whitey. She's like my guard spider, No bugs get past her into my home ever. LOL I love her Cuz I HATE Bugs so we kinda got a good thing going between us Love and besides she makes the most beautiful spider webs I have ever seen b4. Big Grin Spider
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2007 8:47 am

Last summer Chris (ABXTREME!) Came over to hang out for a while and we were all on the terrace and a Daddy Long Legs shimmmied down from the ceiling and landed on his shoulder.. OMG he just jumped sky high LOL He doesn't like spiders either. He kept thinking it was coming back and kept his guard up the rest of the night..tehe Whistle
Back to top Go down
Camulus
VIP
VIP
Camulus

Male
Number of posts : 1281

Mood : what are your phobia's? - Page 2 4610
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 11:19 pm

I'm Claustrophobic
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
Number of posts : 2240
what are your phobia's? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100what are your phobia's? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : what are your phobia's? - Page 2 3610
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 2:54 am

Hard work phobia.
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 6:14 am

129joe wrote:
Hard work phobia.

sorry. but not sure that one exists. lol
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 6:15 am

Camulus wrote:
I'm Claustrophobic

i know a lot of people like that, so you are not the only one
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male
what are your phobia's? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100what are your phobia's? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 5:59 pm

valhalla wrote:
129joe wrote:
Hard work phobia.

sorry. but not sure that one exists. lol

It is possible to have a phobia for everything, trust me, I know.
Back to top Go down
ONECRUNCH

Male
Number of posts : 202

Mood : what are your phobia's? - Page 2 6510
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:04 pm

DC wrote:
Spiders. I hate spiders

+1 They are the absolute worst thing. I will throw things at them from 10 feet away.

Funny though as I can pick up a live Crab or Lobster with no problems. They are ten times bigger than spiders and essentially look the same. Living in water is the difference I guess but wonder if people would eat spiders if they were as large as Crabs and Spiders.
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male
Number of posts : 589
Life : what are your phobia's? - Page 2 44101010

Mood : what are your phobia's? - Page 2 1410
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:08 pm

Never being able to click that ban button!

Come, youguys know what one.

I am reminded of a old saying, "The only thing to fear is fear itself."
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female
Number of posts : 952

Mood : what are your phobia's? - Page 2 410
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 9:05 pm

Hmmm I thought for sure I posted to this thread already. hmm scratch

Definately SPIDERS!!! I can hardly even look at the smilie we have here that is a spider!

I used to have a recurring nightmare with a hallucination as I would wake up, that I had a giant one coming down from the ceiling over my face. I would pull the covers up real fast! And it would wake my husband up and he would have to check everywhere, before I would believe it wasn't true. lol

Now I only have that dream if I have seen a spider on TV or somewhere before I go to bed.

I also have my OCD phobia's of germs/dirty things, that I can't touch. Yeah, I never said I was mentally stable! hahaha

I have developed a phobia of heights as I have gotten older. I never had that before.

And I have this phobia of very large tall or big things, especially if they make a lot of noise.

Like standing on the ground and looking up at a skyscraper or tall building or structure, or some HUGE machinery that makes a lot of movement and or noise. It terrifies me. But it's not like spiders where I am constantly in fear of them. It just happens when I am in those situations.

I freak out just seeing a spider in a book! And can't even touch the page! hahaha

But then again it's pretty much all bugs except for lady bugs and butterflies that I am terrified of. Earth worms are fine. But I don't want a butterfly on my hand, their legs creep me out!
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 9:16 pm

Spider Just for you, Skittles.
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Skittles

Female
Number of posts : 952

Mood : what are your phobia's? - Page 2 410
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 9:17 pm

what are your phobia's? - Page 2 Tongue4
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 9:20 pm

How did you know about my tongue phobia?
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female
Number of posts : 266

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:14 pm

Yall will CRACK up at this:

spiders
rats

Funny one coming up:
I am scared of pencils! unless mechincal Evan has to MAKE me use one.. they just scare me! LOL
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:16 pm

Each to their own, what's the reason for the fear of pencils.
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:17 pm

No clue.. maybe the sound they make? Sharpness? Evan has to dull the pencil before I will even pick it up! LOL they just scare me.. LOL what else about them... hmm no clue..
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:23 pm

Did you once hurt yourself on one accidentally, or someone else?
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:25 pm

yes.. come to think of it.. I did.. both.. I fell into one on my arm and then it hit Carter..

but the year before that.. Carter did not take his medicine and went crazy and jabbed one in my arm..
Back to top Go down
129joe
VIP
VIP
129joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:27 pm

Maybe these are issues you need to work through, then again maybe a pencilphobia is something you can work around.
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:30 pm

Are you suddenly Dr. Joe? LOL

and yes.. pen and mechincal work fine.. UNLESS you are testing on a bubble sheet.. so I just suck it up and then tell Evan "Get this **** pencil away from me" and he does! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are your phobia's?   what are your phobia's? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what are your phobia's?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm :: General :: Health / Medicine / Nutrition / Exercise-
Jump to: