The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Canada!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronninstadt

Male
Number of posts : 2
Hello from Canada! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello from Canada! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-16

Hello from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Canada!   Hello from Canada! EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Hello my name is Ronny, I am the crazy canuck I currently am learning German always seeking help after I learn to speak German fluently I will be moving on to Ukranian. I am very interested in world culture and will hopefully go to a base in Europe with the Canadian Forces for training in the future. Au revoir
Back to top Go down

Hello from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada!   Hello from Canada! EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:52 pm

Welcome upbaord Crazy Canuck, make your place here and feel cosy Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : Hello from Canada! 11101010
Hello from Canada! Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Hello from Canada! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Hello from Canada! 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Hello from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada!   Hello from Canada! EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:28 pm

wave Hi, Welcome to The Realm Ronninstadt. I'm Nessa handshake Make yourself at home ,and feel free to contribute to the forums if you like. props
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Life : Hello from Canada! 11101010
Hello from Canada! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Hello from Canada! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Hello from Canada! 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Hello from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada!   Hello from Canada! EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:40 pm

Hello from Canada! Welcomerealmsp8 Ronninstadt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada!   Hello from Canada! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Canada!
Page 1 of 1