The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello Kilsek here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male
Number of posts : 589
Life : hello Kilsek here! 44101010
hello Kilsek here! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hello Kilsek here! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : hello Kilsek here! 1410
Registration date : 2007-09-18

hello Kilsek here! Empty
PostSubject: hello Kilsek here!   hello Kilsek here! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 3:29 pm

Hello all I am Kilsek on many boards around the web, seen this one through a link from Nessa.

I am a big fan of Dungeons and Dragons and have my own site. Have been wanting to join a good discussion forum, I think I found it.

*side note*

Nessa, is Caihlem on this site? Let me ban him!
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456
hello Kilsek here! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hello Kilsek here! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-03

hello Kilsek here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello Kilsek here!   hello Kilsek here! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 3:37 pm

hey there, welcome to the realm. i'm 1 of the mods here. hope you enjoy the website, loads of people for you to meet, forums to post in, and feel free to ask us any questions. make sure, you read the realm rules. https://therealm.forumotion.com/Forum-s-General-Rules-f3/Please-Read-Before-Posting-t2.htm. and no, the person who you are talking about is not on this website, we don't tolorate drama or anything like that. you like dungeons and dragons?. me tooo!. look forward to getting to know you, and enjoy your time here. from valhalla
Back to top Go down
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male

hello Kilsek here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello Kilsek here!   hello Kilsek here! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 4:05 pm

Oh there will be no drama, we are just joking about.
Back to top Go down
blairwitch

Female
Number of posts : 13

hello Kilsek here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello Kilsek here!   hello Kilsek here! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 4:54 pm

hey there, nice to meet you, i'm new too. just joined today. no, this place isn't like other sites i know where drama is free.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : hello Kilsek here! 11101010
hello Kilsek here! Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100hello Kilsek here! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : hello Kilsek here! 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

hello Kilsek here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello Kilsek here!   hello Kilsek here! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 6:33 pm

Hiya Sweety. Thanx for coming over hun.. Glad to have you here hug No Caihlem isn't on this board, yet! LOL I've thought about inviting him for security purposes, would be nice to have him around to make sure my forum is ok and everything's rite here..but hes so darn unapproachable sometimes, I'm scared to even send him a PM in the support forums Rofl so I doubt he'll just be popping in randomly anytime soon Shrug Although I wouldn't mind if he did. Whistle

Do you 'really' dislike him? He seems like a nice fellow, very helpful on that support forum.

Anywho, I'm glad you're here hun..Make yourself at home cutie. Start threads , contribute to the forum, enjoy your stay here. Smile Maybe when you have some time we can chat some more. heart
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male

hello Kilsek here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello Kilsek here!   hello Kilsek here! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 12:33 pm

No, I love to pull his leg! My comments are all in fun.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : hello Kilsek here! 11101010
hello Kilsek here! Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100hello Kilsek here! Right_bar_bleue

Mood : hello Kilsek here! 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

hello Kilsek here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello Kilsek here!   hello Kilsek here! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 12:58 pm

Ahh, So you must be close enough with him to get away with it. LOL I wouldn't dare attempt it. Hell, i'm even scared to start topics there sometimes. Blush
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male

hello Kilsek here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello Kilsek here!   hello Kilsek here! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 2:49 pm

LOL. He is a good person.

You know, now I have to be sure to answer your questions there, as they concern this site!
Back to top Go down
Morgan
Morgan

Male
Number of posts : 227

Registration date : 2007-09-19

hello Kilsek here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello Kilsek here!   hello Kilsek here! EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 3:23 pm

Hello Kilsek Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.renderpixel.co.uk
Sponsored content

hello Kilsek here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello Kilsek here!   hello Kilsek here! Empty

Back to top Go down

hello Kilsek here!
Page 1 of 1