The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kilsek's Gallery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kilsek
Power Member
Power Member
Kilsek

Male
Number of posts : 589
Life : Kilsek's Gallery 44101010
Kilsek's Gallery Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kilsek's Gallery Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Kilsek's Gallery 1410
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Kilsek's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Kilsek's Gallery   Kilsek's Gallery EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 6:50 pm

Well I have been messing around with a imaging program and have been making some images such as banners for websites and a few signatures. As you may know I did the banner here and the one on my site, as well as some of the other graphics there.

I would like to share some here as I make them.

I was making a navigation bar for another site and it was simular to this site's theme so I made one for here. Anyone is free to use them.

A navigation bar is made in one piece and then "cut" into smaller pieces to load into the sites' images. A couple; like the Register, New PM, and the Log In buttons text are a bit bigger to attract attention:

Here is a link to my test site that I look at the images before I am done with them, notice I changed the size of The Realm Logo: http://forumotionskins.forumotion.com/index.htm

Kilsek's Gallery Regist10
Kilsek's Gallery Login10
Kilsek's Gallery Faq10
Kilsek's Gallery Forums10
Kilsek's Gallery Galler10
Kilsek's Gallery Games10
Kilsek's Gallery Groups10
Kilsek's Gallery Logout10
Kilsek's Gallery Member10
Kilsek's Gallery Newpm10
Kilsek's Gallery Nonewp10
Kilsek's Gallery Portal10