The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's Your Favorite Sport?

Go down 
+17
ilocano_express
Hitesh
Camulus
129joe
Isshin
dede
lilacmoon
justanothergirlyo
DC
Rosey
record4
Luky
Selena Fan
Kilsek
Morgan
valhalla
Nessa
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What is your favorite Sport?
1) Football
What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 V-left1225%What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 V-righ12
 25% [ 7 ]
2) Basketball
What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 V-left127%What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 V-righ12
 7% [ 2 ]
3) Soccer
What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 V-left1211%What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 V-righ12
 11% [ 3 ]
4) Baseball
What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 V-left127%What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 V-righ12
 7% [ 2 ]
5) Hockey
 7% [ 2 ]
6) Racing
 7% [ 2 ]
7) Rugby
What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 V-left1211%What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 V-righ12
 11% [ 3 ]
8) Other
What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 V-left1225%What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 V-righ12
 25% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 11101010
What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 11:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

My favorite sport is Hockey. Big Grin

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 1:21 pm

Racing. Big Grin

http://media.putfile.com/MotoGP-Animals
Back to top Go down
Selena Fan
Established Member
Established Member
Selena Fan

Female
Number of posts : 96
What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 6:43 am

My favorite sport is swimming. Being blind that's the only sport I can have. I had to vote other. I didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Selena Fan
Established Member
Established Member
Selena Fan

Female
Number of posts : 96
What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 9:16 am

I also used to like to watch my family play soft ball and tenis.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 9:26 am

Softball is fun , Hope. My hubby Jason ( OneSlowRyde) and his brother Adam ( Realswave ) were on a softball league back in new jersey. Me and my girls used to go to the park every sunday and watch them play. Big Grin Good times. props
Back to top Go down
record4
record4

Male
Number of posts : 251

Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 7:10 pm

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedrunkidiots.com
Rosey
Established Member
Established Member
Rosey

Female
Number of posts : 68

Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 10:47 pm

I love Footie, esp Liverpool, thats who i support! Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://crazycrap.forumotion.com
DC
Established Member
Established Member
DC

Male
Number of posts : 73

Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 10:56 pm

Football and Baseball. Baseball has the most history of any sport stretching back to the 1700's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 3:54 am

That far? Shocked

I wouldhave thought an americain sport would only be as old as America and thereofreRugby and fotty would have been older
Back to top Go down
justanothergirlyo
justanothergirlyo

Female
Number of posts : 290

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 1:03 pm

Cheerleader I voted for football, to me thats about the
only sport where there is actual competition among
men. Individual skills showcasing their talents and
whether they sit out a season on the bench.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/spicyyo
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 7:25 am

ButterFly 2 i like to watch rugby , not sure if its the sport or all those great legs lol ButterFly 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 8:48 am

Justanothergirlyo:

Once they took the winners of the Americain Football League to play a friendly match ofRugby with the All Blacks (mythical teamn; New Zealand)

The Americain's came back all bruised up (leg, arm etc) Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 12:27 pm

Yeah Caihlem, Rugby is like EXTREMRE football here in the US, without all the protective gear they wear. I've seen a episode of Friends where Ross and the gang play rugby and Dang thats a kinda harsh game. hahaha. I like hockey for that simple fact too tho. Hockey is one violent sport sometimes Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 4:30 pm

In Americain Football, you tackle the player, in rugby, you go for the ball

It's a slightly different approach, but changes everything

P.S: We also don't pass forwards in Rugby
Back to top Go down
dede
dede

Female
Number of posts : 46

Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 4:14 am

For me love martial art but i dont do it just like to watch
Back to top Go down
http://sensation.womanboard.com
Isshin
Isshin

Male
Number of posts : 47

Mood : What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 1210
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 12:34 pm

Boxing has been my only sport. I've worn eight-ounce gloves since I was 12 and I've never removed them ever since. Boxer
Back to top Go down
http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 2:57 pm

I can't believe I forgot to add Paintball. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 5:51 pm

Yeah, it's true it's one cool sport Smile

At first you wouldn't think it, but it really demands alot of physical energy and excercise
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 5:55 pm

I'm a paintball junkie, Caihlem. Big Grin I love the adrenaline rush , I get a kick outta it. Fighting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 5:58 pm

I rather the shooting, it's just like modding: never getenough of it What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 Icon_rambo Big Grin
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 6:35 am

Caihlem wrote:
I rather the shooting, it's just like modding: never getenough of it What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 Icon_rambo Big Grin

wats modding huni confused
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 7:02 am

Modding is like modifying, computer geeky stuff. I think. LOL
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 8:01 am

Nessa wrote:
Modding is like modifying, computer geeky stuff. I think. LOL

wats modyfying lol i useless on computers
Back to top Go down
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Mood : What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 5:05 pm

Well you can modify lot's of stuff. The term refers to modifying games. I mean add weapons , cars, etc. It depends on the game. There are some people who modify the movies from the games and they add other stuff. Modding can be pretty fun, if you now what you are doing.If not, you're modified game will probably crash while loading LOL. It involves adding new 3d textures to the game and other complicated stuff.
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2007 6:36 pm

you lost me at about ....... the word well lol
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 2:26 am

lilacmoon wrote:
you lost me at about ....... the word well lol

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Sport?   What's Your Favorite Sport? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Sport?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next