The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Hello!
Welcome to the Realm. You are seeing this message because you are a guest. If you are already a member please login on your account, if you are visiting us for the first time please register to contribute to the forum. You will need an account in order to read the messages and to post on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding, The Realm staff
The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm

Welcome to The Realm ~ Provehito In Altum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you study for the exams?

Go down 
+4
safe
valhalla
Luky
Isshin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Isshin
Isshin

Male
Number of posts : 47
How do you study for the exams? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How do you study for the exams? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : How do you study for the exams? 1210
Registration date : 2007-10-30

How do you study for the exams? Empty
PostSubject: How do you study for the exams?   How do you study for the exams? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 2:13 pm

It may sound weird and somewhat downright disgusting, but the only way I can study like a God is when I read my notes during I'm in the toilet taking a dump. I figured, instead of reading a book or newspaper maybe perhaps my notes would suffice. Turns out I remember things I read in the toilet more, rather than the ones I study anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/
Luky
Admin
Admin
Luky

Male
Number of posts : 4090
Life : How do you study for the exams? 11101010
How do you study for the exams? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100How do you study for the exams? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : How do you study for the exams? 410
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: How do you study for the exams?   How do you study for the exams? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2007 4:26 pm

I just read a few times what I want to study and then it just remains in my head. i have a pretty good memory and I can memorate stuff pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
valhalla
Banned
Banned
valhalla

Male
Number of posts : 1456
How do you study for the exams? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How do you study for the exams? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: How do you study for the exams?   How do you study for the exams? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 3:36 am

usually iver get a friend to help me, or if i am unsure about something, ask the lecturer if they might be able to help me
Back to top Go down
safe
safe

Male
Number of posts : 8

Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: How do you study for the exams?   How do you study for the exams? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 7:54 am

me honestly i usually dont Big Grin i tend to cheat lol! during exam i will be on the side of my intelligent classmate hehehehe

there's a sayings...... "its better to cheat than to repeat" lol! BECAUSE OF THE HIGH TUITION FEES Sad
Back to top Go down
lilacmoon
VIP
VIP
lilacmoon

Female
Number of posts : 950

Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: How do you study for the exams?   How do you study for the exams? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 4:36 pm

i used to revise like mad but then get so nervous on the day , throw up and then forget it all lol Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Admin
Admin
Nessa

Female
Number of posts : 7028
Life : How do you study for the exams? 11101010
How do you study for the exams? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100How do you study for the exams? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : How do you study for the exams? 5310
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: How do you study for the exams?   How do you study for the exams? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 9:03 pm

When I studied.. I need complete silence, No TV, radio, nothing else distracting me. Or I'd wind up reading the same lines over n over like 5xz before I get it..LOL Thats why I liked studying at the Library best. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
https://therealm.forumotion.com/
Hitesh

Male
Number of posts : 17

Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: How do you study for the exams?   How do you study for the exams? EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 8:27 am

whever i study i think about my forum and pc. i just ask my mother (who always take my adopter for broadband connection) to take a look on my site
Back to top Go down
gracielaine
gracielaine

Female
Number of posts : 266

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: How do you study for the exams?   How do you study for the exams? EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:46 am

If I am studying my music is blaring LOL! It can not be quiet in the house! But I have a photographic memory usually LOL so now worries for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you study for the exams?   How do you study for the exams? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you study for the exams?
Page 1 of 1